2020 Contest: The 50 Biggest Cocks On Lpsg

D

deleted1846971

I can’t tag him, but shout out to “The Meat Rod Cometh” for this thread. Enjoy fellas!

Post the LPSG Member Names of at least 1 or up to 50 guys who you think currently have the biggest cocks here on LPSG. Their names do not have to be listed in order of size, just listed.
My purpose is just to create a fun overview of the names of the likely biggest cocks here WITHIN our LPSG Community based on the general consensus of other LPSG Members.

NOTE: This will be a general list for fun and quick reference ONLY and NOT a detailed size comparison.
Its not an argument about actual measured size, just your honest opinions.

GUIDELINES (PLEASE READ):

1. The LPSG Members whose names you list MUST have VERIFIED Photographs to be considered for these lists. You can use any photos as long as the user has 1 verified photo.
2. Only post names of other members cocks and not your own. Self Campaigning is allowed. Bitching is not.
3. Specify which of the 3 categories the members you list will fall into BEFORE you list their LPSG Member names.
5. You can list as many names as you want for each category but only up to 50 max. and no more please.
6. Please be honest and serious, post the cocks you actually think are the biggest on LPSG.
7. Don't argue or debate about sizes, there are plenty of other threads for that. This is NOT a size comparison or analysis, just a fun, general reference list.

The more of you who post, the sooner we can narrow it down for each specific CATEGORY:

The 3 CATEGORIES are the following:
1: The 50 Likely Longest Cocks
2: The 50 Likely Thickest Cocks
3: The 50 Likely Longest AND Thickest Cocks
4: The 50 Overall Favorite Cocks (may not be the biggest or thickest). This is YOUR favorites.

I hope this will be a fun thread for the year. In December 2020 I will create a poll with the top nominations and we can have a vote on 2020’s Best/Biggest/Thickest Cock. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can’t tag him, but shout out to “The Meat Rod Cometh” for this thread. Enjoy fellas!

Post the LPSG Member Names of at least 1 or up to 50 guys who you think currently have the biggest cocks here on LPSG. Their names do not have to be listed in order of size, just listed.
My purpose is just to create a fun overview of the names of the likely biggest cocks here WITHIN our LPSG Community based on the general consensus of other LPSG Members.

NOTE: This will be a general list for fun and quick reference ONLY and NOT a detailed size comparison.
Its not an argument about actual measured size, just your honest opinions.

GUIDELINES (PLEASE READ):

1. The LPSG Members whose names you list MUST have VERIFIED Photographs to be considered for these lists. You can use any photos as long as the user has 1 verified photo.
2. Only post names of other members cocks and not your own. Self Campaigning is allowed. Bitching is not.
3. Specify which of the 3 categories the members you list will fall into BEFORE you list their LPSG Member names.
5. You can list as many names as you want for each category but only up to 50 max. and no more please.
6. Please be honest and serious, post the cocks you actually think are the biggest on LPSG.
7. Don't argue or debate about sizes, there are plenty of other threads for that. This is NOT a size comparison or analysis, just a fun, general reference list.

The more of you who post, the sooner we can narrow it down for each specific CATEGORY:

The 3 CATEGORIES are the following:
1: The 50 Likely Longest Cocks
2: The 50 Likely Thickest Cocks
3: The 50 Likely Longest AND Thickest Cocks
4: The 50 Overall Favorite Cocks (may not be the biggest or thickest). This is YOUR favorites.

I hope this will be a fun thread for the year. In December 2020 I will create a poll with the top nominations and we can have a vote on 2020’s Best/Biggest/Thickest Cock. Enjoy!
Instead of a vote, you could consider a measurement contest. Sure someone (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) would like to volunteer...

Rafael Carlos

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay