21. looking to chat to hot older men

Horny DILF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
BiMWM 59 West Palm Beach --- looking for a dom male or female who will use me and possibly make me suck ... love ass to mouth .... want to feel the humiliation of being forced to worship your strapon or cock and hear you tell me what a whore I am... SKYPE: ricky.jo6

Hey sissy, I live in South FL and love teaching sluts like you. Can Skype or converse via email. southfc103@gmail.com
send some pics and details about what you are into.

Reactions: Luvsunfun2

jv525

Sexy Member
Media
Thousand Oaks (California, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Hi inexperienced smooth inshape jock type guy looking to experiment with my cd/sissy side with a take charge hung older guy. Preferably prefer this to be an ongoing online thing where we roleplay or chat. I want to fulfill your fantasies and take custom videos/pics for you, or play on Skype/cam. Have toys & clothes to show off for you. Located in US. If interested hit me up and we can chat more ;)! Ideally ongoing would be ideal but one time is fine too.

Reactions: top4hotbot

Fredbi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
BiMWM 59 West Palm Beach --- looking for a dom male or female who will use me and possibly make me suck ... love ass to mouth .... want to feel the humiliation of being forced to worship your strapon or cock and hear you tell me what a whore I am... SKYPE: ricky.jo6

D

deleted1069213

40 M USA... College Coach.