Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf is turning 21 in a few and told her i have a huge surprise for her for our wknd together i want to give her 21 orgasms any thought on how to keep things interesting i like to bring her to near orgasm then switch up and do something else and do that repeatedly so when she cums it so much stronger for her any thoughts on how to spice things up for these 21 orgasms ? i was thinking mixing it up by giving her oral, then fingering her then oral with a little g spot or anal action etc etc... but i def need some suggestion i appreciate them i want to make this as good as possible for her she deserves it ...thx for your help

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You've got your work cut out - be happy she is not 40, but seriously, is it what she wants?

curvedmaster9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lucky with my curve up n to left my wife cums in minutes, and I don't cum too easily with her, so its easy to reach 6 or seven, but 21 is a lot, you better hope she can multiple without getting tired. I'm like what bernie mac said " heavy weight bought, you better nut in two or three minutes, then Im done" lol best of luck man. 21 is a lot. I maxed wife out at 10 or 11 one night.

Tenderheart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf is turning 21 in a few and told her i have a huge surprise for her for our wknd together i want to give her 21 orgasms any thought on how to keep things interesting i like to bring her to near orgasm then switch up and do something else and do that repeatedly so when she cums it so much stronger for her any thoughts on how to spice things up for these 21 orgasms ? i was thinking mixing it up by giving her oral, then fingering her then oral with a little g spot or anal action etc etc... but i def need some suggestion i appreciate them i want to make this as good as possible for her she deserves it ...thx for your help

I can give you some things to try Homie. My gal is always good for some extra orgasms when I suck each tit while jamming my big one up and deep. Then one way to get off several is to put a finger on her clit while pumping in and out. Make that finger press as hard as she can take it and wiggle the finger up and down and side to side. On top of those you can spank the dickens out of her butt, either while layinig on your sides or with her on top. Vary pressure in her pussy by thrusting your cock to one side and the other... then short quick strokes with most of your dick out and then thrust it deep on occasion. Be sure to kiss her mouth while fucking her.. women like that. Good luck and keep the fire burning. My gal can get off 30 to 40, even 50 a session, but of course I have a monster cock... that never fails to fascinate her. I can also throw in a few pussy lickings.. that is good for 3 or 4 quick ones. She loves my tongue.

toobig4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not impossible - I was with a girl that did 33 one night, but she came if her pants rubbed her - she got off on a big dick, and that really got her going

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
C'mon...30, 40...50 !!!!

I want to believe, I have no doubt but to believe, so therefore.....

My wife is good for 3 on a good night with all the equipment functional properly. And that's once every 2 months, or so.

is it me ??? tell me it's not me??