Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf is turning 21 in a few and told her i have a huge surprise for her for our wknd together i want to give her 21 orgasms any thought on how to keep things interesting i like to bring her to near orgasm then switch up and do something else and do that repeatedly so when she cums it so much stronger for her any thoughts on how to spice things up for these 21 orgasms ? i was thinking mixing it up by giving her oral, then fingering her then oral with a little g spot or anal action etc etc... but i def need some suggestion i appreciate them i want to make this as good as possible for her she deserves it ...thx for your help

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
buy 21 different presents. Present her with a new one after each orgasm. She might shoot for a hundred.

Then she will expect 100 presents.

And think of the future, you will either go broke buying her presents or you will have to stop giving her orgasms.

Where will the madness stop?

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it stops when he finally sticks a fork into his carotids in the ultimate show of giving. apparently the resulting asphyxiation can be deeply erotic for both partners as it has been discussed here lately.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf did the exact same thing for my 21st b-day!! I didn't actually get to 21 but it was a great day! :smile:

my gf is turning 21 in a few and told her i have a huge surprise for her for our wknd together i want to give her 21 orgasms any thought on how to keep things interesting i like to bring her to near orgasm then switch up and do something else and do that repeatedly so when she cums it so much stronger for her any thoughts on how to spice things up for these 21 orgasms ? i was thinking mixing it up by giving her oral, then fingering her then oral with a little g spot or anal action etc etc... but i def need some suggestion i appreciate them i want to make this as good as possible for her she deserves it ...thx for your help

PrincessKashmir

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Get a vibe, use it on her clit, on her nipples... Bring a few different toys, LOTS of lube... Make sure to clip your nails!

Have fun!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:cool: Good luck, I have to say the idea of a guy being determined to give me 21 orgasms in a single session is kinda daunting. :eek: I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:cool: Good luck, I have to say the idea of a guy being determined to give me 21 orgasms in a single session is kinda daunting. :eek: I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Yeah when we did it it was not all in 1 session. His goal was to give me 21 orgasms on my b-day so we started right at midnight and went a few times throughout the day.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

If you think about it too much you might blow your load in your pants and give her 0 orgasms.