21 year old 8.5 inches mirror shot!

BIGBOY8x6

Experimental Member
Media
Lol always a hater! Well number one im 6'1 to put things in perspective, when I made this account i was 18 and my dick was 8. It's about 8.5 inches give or take bone pressed and my girth at its largest is like 5.7 around. thanks though:)

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get your eyes checked, stupid clown.

And while you're at it, get checked out for a personality disorder.

Really?...My opinion, based on the facts presented me, offended you enough to insult me by calling me a clown and stupid? Is this a personal friend of yours? It's not even worth responding to the inevitable excuses the OP will now throw out defending his claim. My post was not rude nor insulting at all. Just my opinion. I would suggest that you should check your personality disorder. You seem to have issues. lol...I actually know better then to get involved in these ridiculous threads. Carry on people.

BIGBOY8x6

Experimental Member
Media
lol ur post was both both rude and insulting, u called me a liar and in the process were super condescending. And nope, I've never even seen him on this website, perhaps he just didn't appreciate your negativity/appreciated my dick:p

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your "opinion" is full of shit, and my only "issue" is that I have a problem with people who are not only stupid, but express that stupidity in a mean way.

If you "know better", why did you post your garbage on this thread in the first place? Nothing more laughable than an idiot who tries to be condescending. lol

Please crawl back into your dark hole, where you belong, and stay there.

P.S. And since you claim to be straight, I don't see how you could pose as an expert on dick size anyway. How many erect cocks have you actually seen in person?

My opinion, based on the facts presented me...Just my opinion...You seem to have issues...I actually know better then [sic] to get involved in these ridiculous threads. Carry on people.

Last edited: