21 Year Old Hispanic Male Looking For Chubs 18+ To Have Fun With

M

Monkeyboi375

21 year old Hispanic male here. I’ve had an long time attraction to chubby people and would like to explore upon it.Pretty shy and quiet irl so it’s hard to meet people with my preferences.

Have an average slim body, kinda hairy and with a cute butt (as I’ve been told). Not exactly humongous in size but I’m not small either. 6’1 inches and uncut. I have snap and Kik. looking for a gay chubs (18+ ONLY)

bbaahh05

Just Browsing
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
21 year old Hispanic male here. I’ve had an long time attraction to chubby people and would like to explore upon it.Pretty shy and quiet irl so it’s hard to meet people with my preferences.

Have an average slim body, kinda hairy and with a cute butt (as I’ve been told). Not exactly humongous in size but I’m not small either. 6’1 inches and uncut. I have snap and Kik. looking for a gay chubs (18+ ONLY)

Message me

breeedmee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
a

sc: breeedmee

JohnnyDarko90

Cherished Member
Cammer
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

howdy man where in LA are you?