21 years old - Very long and thick - Full body pictures -For non GOLD

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just decided to take some new photos. I was really horny so there are many new pictures. I also take some photos of my ass and trunk. I hope you like them. I'd like to read many comments: I love comments about my body and about my cock (even if the comments are negative). So, Ladies and Gentlemen, let's start!
Do you have any questions? I'm here to answer! Do you have any suggestion? I'm here xD!

Attachments

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
Hi,
I've often wondered how a guy with a major downward (bananna) curve handles it. Is it painful to bend it upward when you masturbate or do you just stroke the downward curve? For one thing, I'm sure it makes oral sex alot easier. Looks like that penis of yours is made for oral sex!:wink:

Reactions: NateicusPumper

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi,
I've often wondered how a guy with a major downward (bananna) curve handles it. Is it painful to bend it upward when you masturbate or do you just stroke the downward curve? For one thing, I'm sure it makes oral sex alot easier. Looks like that penis of yours is made for oral sex!:wink:

I can tell you that it's completely painless to bend it upward. And yes, I can also stroke the downward curve.
Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate them.
Does any other want to express his/her opinion?

Reactions: NateicusPumper

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Excellent looking cock...Love that you still have your pubes intact...And that curve is wonderful looking too...and please keep the pubes as they are