2123 part 1 and part ii

B_smallpenis22

Experimental Member
Media
part I:

Hey guys, my first story i've posted on here hope you like it!

Keywords: Straight, Forced Gay/Bi Sci-Fi, Humilation, Large Cock Worship, Mind Control.

This is only a sample to see if anyone likes it, if you guys want more tell me.

The year is 2123 and the world had just recovered from one of its longest and most horrific world wars ever. World War 4 as they called it killed 75% of the world’s population, 70% of its males. The survivors of the war, mainly women, climbed out of the rubble that was once was the earth. That was 60 years ago and now finally order and stability gained a foothold thanks to the work of the Utopians, a nation of strong and powerful women who endured the aftermath of the war. The Utopians, led by Sarah Darringer a widower, gathered the survivors and led them to the last bastion of fertile land and plentiful resources located in central Canada. They named this place New Terrain, and harvesting the resources nearby with old machinery still let untouched from before the war they rebuilt society. Sixty years of work had built New Terrain into the city it now is today. Inside the city boundaries, which are marked by a large cement walls topped by barbed wire, there is a fully functional sports stadium which has a resemblance to the roman coliseum, five large common living areas, and a capital building where the leader of the Utopians resides. Surprisingly New Terrain 2123 is not a too bad of a place to be living in post war Earth. It has fully functional electricity and water systems, heated buildings, and a good school system. However, there is also something very different about New Terrain that has allowed it to flourish as fast as it did. And that is the power of women.

In new terrain woman outnumber men 4 to 1, and control every aspect of society. Now men no longer hold the same position of power, and culture roles have been reversed. Sarah Darringer helped establish a new code of conduct and law for the 45,000 males in New Terrain. First, men had to answer to women at all times, second a mans body was not his own property, instead it was owned by all women living in the city, if they wanted to touch him or use him for sexual intercose they could. Third, men would be valued by their strength and their cock size.

[FONT=&quot]Big strong men would highly needed in New Terrain for manual labor, and big strong cocks were equally needed to pleasure all the females the only way a large cock could. Cock size in fact is so highly valued that mating for reproduction was limited only to men who were knighted by council of women leaders for having a large and attractive penis. A tradition that was started from the first day the Utopians set foot in New Terrain, has helped the modern men have much larger than average sexual organs. Not only were hung males chosen for sexual reproduction but they also received a higher status in society. Only men processing large penises were allowed to own land, and only the biggest of them all could ever be in a management position in a company or a leadership role the military.

Jared Westin was not of those men. At age 24 having a penis measuring only 5 ½ inches long x 4 ½ inches in girth he was under the average male Utopian who measured 7 x 6 inches. By law men above 18 who were under 6 inches in length and 5 inches in girth were put to work at the ore mines and farms. And that’s exactly where Jarad has spent the majority of his working life, in the deep dark depths of the mine. It was long hours, normally 6am to 4pm Monday through Saturday, boring as hell chopping away black rock till your muscles could go no further, but it paid.

This day at the mines was like any other as Jared rode up the dirty and dark elevator to the surface chatting with a few co-works.

“I hear that the weather is gonna get real bad the next few days as the winds pick up” yelled a short and skinny gentlemen in his 40’s who Jared had known for the past two years from working at the ore mine, and who had an even smaller penis than himself”

“Heard that” Jared said “Also heard that way out by outpost 3 they are picking up traces of a bad storm, gonna get real Brutal Jim”

“Sounds like a good week to light a fire and read a book, right Jaded”

Jared nodded, looking rather distinct as he looked forward to maybe watching a few adult films that he rented. Jerking off to big cocks was one favorite activities, not uncommon for a small sized man to have

As the rickety elevator grinded to a halt, Jared took his lunch box and canteen and walked toward the men’s locker rooms, were he was met by Mr. Dawson the dayshift manager.

“Westin!” shouted Mr Dawson

“Yes sir!” said Jared his head aimed downward in respect, glancing at the buldge that his manager’s large hung flaccid cock made in his trousers.

“I want you to deliver this package after you got off work. The client lives 3 blocks from you, so it shouldn’t be that much trouble. Do you understand?” Mr Dawson stated

“Yes sir” Replied Jared angrily as he was not to thrilled with the idea of running errands.

As Jared got undressed to head to the shower room he was really pondering why he had to listen to Mr Dawson. What made him so much better? Just because he had a big dick?

“That’s insane I’m just as big of a man as he is, big or little dick!” Jared thought

But then as he entered the hazy white shower room, he saw something that quickly made him realize why he had to take orders from Mr. Dawson. Across from the hall was Mr Dawson himself buck naked showering. Aside from being a model of male perfection physically, standing 6 foot 4, weighing 200 pounds, his cock was shaped by the gods. In its soft and flaccid state it hung down a thick 8 inches low and heavy covering his equally massive and hairy egg sized balls. It had been a few days since Jared had the privilege of seeing such a woman pleaser in real life, and although having seen his fare share of big cocks in school, never did they cease to amaze him. Looking down at his own 3 inch soft penis, reminded him that he had no business of trying to compete with the big boys like Mr. Dawson. To reassure himself he looked around the shower room seeing all sorts of familiar co- workers whose cocks resembled his, small. In all 30 men filled the steamy shower room, the majority of whom were labeled as less powerful by the state as their penises hung down less than 5 inches when in flaccid state.

The one expectation was Mr Dawson, who apparently out of kindness had worked up his cock into its erect state. Standing a pound 10 inches x 8, the others found it hard not to take notice. However, this is not out of the ordinary for a boss to revel his erection to the workers at shower time, for it has been proven to increase productivity and respect in the work place. On que the many other men also start getting their penises to full mass and encircle their boss.

27 small and ridged cocks now proudly stand to their potential, all waiting orders from their leader. The smallest belongs to Dud Smith, a very late blooming long blond haired 18 year old fresh from the academy. At 3 ½ inches fully hard, Dud still hopes for one final growth spurt that can propel him from small cock status. Even at the ore mines where most men are not blessed with a real penis he still gives ridiculed for his size. On the other end of the spectrum there is Eric Sunderman, a 30 year old shift leader with a black goatee a 6 ½ x 6 inch uncut cock.

What is now taking place is called a “Society Bonding”, a act of togetherness, big cocks and small penises for brief moment in the day where smaller men may enjoy the site of a large penis. For men with large cocks this has historically been a moment where they may revel to others his place in society. Jared remembers his first SOBO (society bonding) in grade school, where boys finally got to see where their role would be in society. When Billy in 6th grade showed off his massive and hard thick cut 8 inch cock, Jared instantly knew his life would be one of servitude and worship.

[/FONT]

B_smallpenis22

Experimental Member
Media
PART II:

(The story now shifts to Billy Kraig, a member of the upper echelon of New Terrain.)

Billy Kraig was just a normal kid growing up in New Terrain - or so he thought. His mother was a doctor and his father was allowed to work as a police officer on account that his penis was above the average size for Terrain males. As a result Billy grew up in a more wealthy area of the city called Sinai, a community guarded by a 30 foot sandstone wall separating it from other less fortunate areas of the city. There was only one way in and one way out of Sinai, and that was through an old fashioned gate that was garrisoned by the Terrain Marines themselves.

Separation between the rich and poor was a key part of the social hierarchy and order of New Terrain - as was also the separation of men with different genital proportions. Smaller men were never allowed into Sinai, unless of course they were children of a superior male. Getting into Sinai required either being a female or displaying an I.D. with a verified penis size above 8 inches.

Just behind the wall were the middle class areas of Barkley and Holdem to the southwest and southeast. Here single men with average size penile dimensions of 6 to 8 inches were allowed to reside and live in peace. Just beyond these areas was where the scum of the city lived. Buker was its name and around 10,000 males called it home. They were of course men of smaller proportions - those unable to please their female counterparts in any sexual manner. If you were under 6 inches in length as measured when fully hard past the age of 18 you were officially moved to live in this hell on earth. Little dicks living on top of more little dicks in their little dick homes.

Billy was no little dick. By age 8 he was measured by New Terrian doctors at 5 inches - well above normal range for his age. At age 10 he was 6 inches, and at age 12 he was 8. And it didn’t stop growing till he was the age of 16. Maxing out at 9.5 inches long and 6.5 in girth he was quite proud of his tool and the woman of new terrain were proud of it as well as he got to have many sexual partners as a result of it.

To back track a little into Billy’s life, Billy as required by law was sent to one of three collective public schools in New Terrian. All schools were attended by members of ALL cock classes from large to small. This was done was that Society Bonding could take place in the showers and class rooms at soon at possible so that boys could know their place in life. Billy knew that he was a part of the upper society in New Terrain but did not really understand why until his first SOBO (society bonding).

As he recalled it was the first day of 6th grade and all the boys in his class of 20 were told by the teacher that it was a very special day.

"Hello Students!" Greeted Tina Rockafell, their 6th grade teacher, a slim built blond with perky C cup tits. She strolled from left to right across the class room eying each student sitting attentively in their desks.

Tina strode back to the front of the class and addressed them, "Today we are going to have a very very special lesson. I want to warn you first that some of you may feel embarrassed by the outcome of whatever happens today while others may feel quite the opposite. This is normal, does everyone understand?"

All twenty boys nodded their heads, most of them lying.

Tina then gathered her students and told them to follow her. She led them to the gymnasium, through the locker-room entrance and into the shower area. The students were surprised to find that the showers were all running and it was quite already quite steamy inside.

"Now boys, have any of you ever seen another mans penis before?" spoke Tina eyeing all her students

Billy a lanky but tall blond hair blue eyed boy raised his hand excitedly. "Oh oh I have I have!" he squealed in a high voice

"And whose did you see Billy?" calmly spoke Tina

"I saw Eric's at the urinal once, and it was TINY!" yelled Billy

The whole class erupted in laughter, some boys falling flat on their backs completely overcome by the statement.

Tina quieted the class as soon as she could then spoke, "Eric, what do your parents do?"

Eric shuffled his feet and stared at the ground, then finally said, "um well...my dad is a garbage man... and uh I don’t know who my mom is..."

"I see" stated Tina. "And do you know why your dad is Garbage man and your mom is not with him?"

"No..." spoke Eric, looking dejected

"Eric take off your clothes and stand in front of the class" commanded Tina

Eric hesitated a second then remembered that he had no choice, the last time he disobeyed teachers orders he was put in detention for 10 hours. He had no option here.

Grabbing the collar of his blue t-shirt he pulled it over his head and revealed his skinny upper body to the class. Eric was no jock, in fact he was quite a
twerp. Standing just over 5 feet tall and weighing about 100 pounds he was never really proud of his skinny little pale white body.

"Eric I want you to be completely naked, do you understand?" asked Tina in a commanding voice

"Yes mam" answered Eric as he unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down his legs along with his whitey tighties. His hairless cock and balls came into view.

The whole class again burst open with laughter. He really was tiny! His cock now hung down about 1 inch in its soft state and his tiny marble sized testicles were also quite small.

"Now class it is OK to laugh. Eric here is what we call in society an inferior man - he can and will never be able to please any woman in New Terrian with his penis because of its diminutive dimensions. Laughing and humiliation are accepted toward men and boys like him, and eventually he will learn to enjoy it and take pride in his small size, just as many of you will take pride in your own size whatever that may be." lectured Tina

Just at that moment Eric's penis started to slightly grow so that now it was sticking straight up against his torso into the air. Now the laughter grew louder as the poor cock only stood around 3 inches fully hard. In an attempt to hide his embarrassment the boy tried to cover his cock and move to the side of the room. But Tina grabed his arm before he could maneuver away.

"Eric remain standing and keep your arms by your side do you understand?!" commanded the teacher

"Yes Mam, sorry Mam" grunted Eric again looking at down his feet not wanting to make eye contact with his classmates

"Class listen. Now as you probably now, most of you are not like Eric. Most of you have quite healthy penises that are average in size. Some of you actually
have penises that are quite the opposite of Eric. If you are bigger than Eric I want you to raise your hand" directed Tina

The whole class except for 2 other boys raised their hands.

"Just as I expected. Now Billy I want you to come to the front of the class" commanded Tina the class now was straight faced.

Billy walked up proudly to the center of the room and put his arms behind his back. He was still clothed, wearing an expensive black collared shirt and a pair of red plaid shorts.

Tina walked near billy and stood next to him, "Boys I want you all to look at Billy's shorts" she spoke

All the boys in the class concentrated on billy's package which was clearly making a sizable buldge in his shorts.

"See how Billy unlike Eric has what we call a bulge, which means he has a big penis" lectured Tina

The boys all nodded their heads and secretly looked down at their own pants to see if they too had bulges like Billy.

"Billy now it’s your turn to undress" directed Tina

Billy smiled a big grin full of braces then threw off his shirt and dropped his pants. His hairless 5 inch flaccid cock laid over a large set of equally hairless balls came into full view.

The class stood silent as they examined his big healthy flaccid penis in comparison to Eric’s now fully hard and tiny 3 incher.

"Class on your left we have what we in New Terrian call a Superior male. When Billy is of age to have intercourse he will have no trouble in finding a suitable female partner to tend to his sexual needs. As required by law he will have many many children and be ideolized by his weaker counterparts.

Billy's smile never ceased as he heard how lucky he was.

Tina then rose her voice, "Boys now it is time to see where you all fit in society, although you are still young and have time to grow, this will give you all a sense of where you belong at the time being. Everyone now undress and line up from left to right. On the left the smallest boy and on the right the largest boy. First we will go by flaccid size and next we will go by erect size, does everyone understand" spoke Tina

The boys again nodded their heads. Simultaneously they all shed their clothing and went around the room looking excitedly as each others penises trying to figure out what position they belonged in. Eventually they all did.

At the end of about 15 minutes there stood 20 6th grade boys all perfectly lined up according to size. On the left hand the smallest boy stood. Davy was his name, like Eric a small kid of short statue who also had a very tiny penis- even smaller then Eric himself. He measured ½ inch when flaccid and his testicles were almost nonexistent. And on the far right stood Liam a tall (5 foot 7) and slender (130 pounds) brown haired boy who had a massive 7 inch flaccid cock. Billy ranked 5th in class size according to flaccid measurements. The average was 4 inches in soft state.

Tina looked pleased with the results of this years class and personally examined the top 3 boys herself.

“Very good boys! Now is the time for the erect results!” she yelled

Last edited:
Reactions: Countryboi16

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love this concept, I've always thought that there should be a eugenics program based on cock size.

The writing is also fantastic. I'm glad you came out with part 2, can't wait for the next installment!

ghostycrow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
(Sorry for the double post)

Hmm, that would be an interesting twist. That would break their whole society wouldn't it?

I believe so. Didn't it say that large people would, by law, have many, many kids? That means lots of small offspring.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
(Sorry for the double post)

I believe so. Didn't it say that large people would, by law, have many, many kids? That means lots of small offspring.

hmm, I wonder if perhaps there is some foul play going on here. Maybe they are doing something to these guys with small penises. Putting something in the water supply or something to make sure that they always have a large lower class to do the jobs the wealthy don't want to do.

ghostycrow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hmm, I wonder if perhaps there is some foul play going on here. Maybe they are doing something to these guys with small penises. Putting something in the water supply or something to make sure that they always have a large lower class to do the jobs the wealthy don't want to do.

"Keywords: Straight, Forced Gay/Bi Sci-Fi, Humilation, Large Cock Worship, Mind Control."

Maybe, something with the mind control? We'll have to wait to see.