21st Birthday

petite_girl: My 21st birthday is coming up in 2 weeks. To all of the people of LPSG, what did you do on your 21st birthday? I'm kind of at a loss on what to do. It seems kind of a shame not to celebrate it, but.... i'm not one for celebrating those things.

gigantikok: Happy Birthday!

My best advice is to celebrate by legally doing the things you could never do before turning 21. You could also visit all the clubs that you could not go to due to your age. Excersize your newfound rights!! ;)

and...of course...spend it with loved ones. A lonley birthday is never fun.

awellhungboi: I honestly don't remember what I did on my 21st birthday, so I must have had fun. Hope you have a good one!

SpeedoGuy: I had 12 hours worth of class and work on my 21st birthday so I went to no parties. Nevertheless, when I returned to my apartment that night I found that my pals had purchased for me a 12 pack of beer which I proceded to drink before falling into bed.

As you might imagine, I awoke the next morning hung over and feeling queasy.  As I began brushing my teeth I was overcome by a terrible taste and sensation that caused me to vomit into the sink. It turns out that my friends had not only purchased some  beer for me, they had also poured garlic powder into my toothpase tube in anticipation of my hangover the next morning.

Hope nothing like that happens to you, petite_girl!

Feliz cumpleanos!

SG

sammygirly: I apparently got pregnant in or around my 21st birthday ~laughs~

What a gift!...um although I don't suggest it for everyone ;D

7x6andchg: I sat in a bar in Ann Arbor, Michigan and listened to a really bad cover band doing "Me and Bobby McGee" while I had my first legal beer.

Fun, eh? Apparently since I can still remember it, I didn't get TOO crazy. Still think of it anytime I hear Janis.

7x6&C

prepky: well me and a bunch of my friends went to a stand up comedy show in Louisville, and I too ordered my first legal drink, and guess what I didnt even get carded, hey wait I dont think I have ever gotten carded :-/...oh well, but it was a great night...just a reminder make sure you have a DD..and HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

ORCABOMBER: Did fung all, if I remember correctly.

Yes, I live under *that* stone. :-/

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I drank plenty and had a good time with my friends. It wasn't anything real exciting, especially because I had been drinking before then and it wasn't a big deal. (Don't worry. I reacted with a big ol' "woo." to voting, too.)

I recommend having some fun and get a bit of liquor in you, but forget that nonsense about having to take twenty-one shots for this birthday. Drink as much as you feel comfortable; if you can remember everything that happened that night, you're all set.