22 don't know what I want

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love girls I love guys, it is so hard to find guys to mess around with, any advice I am in the closet, but am dying to just lay around making out with a dude.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been going through the same thing, especially over the last few weeks.
Too bad we don't live nearer to each other.

Wanna know how I am gonna solve my problem?
Me and a few of my girlfriends are going to go to the gay bar this week.
And if things work out: a few times a week after that.

Confide in a friend and have them go with you to a bar or social gathering.
It's easier than it seems.

BTW, I'm still closeted. Take your time with it, but you needta strike when the irons hot.

In life: Timing is everything. EVERYTHING.:biggrin1:

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are a young male and I assume that you are wanting what the strong "animal urges" you have are telling you that you want: YOU WANT TO GET LAID.

I am also guessing that you are not the seducer type but so far your interaction with possible partners has not been successful. Right?

It's not rocket science; it happens today as it has for thousands of years. It just takes two. Your part is to reach out in friendship to those who you meet. Your 70/30 assessment indicates that your are open to being surprised on either side of your uniques sexuality. And, you know what? There are persons whom you see every day who are having the same frustrating and confusing thoughts as you have.

Yes, it takes some effort. Concentrate on the relationship. Not all friends are potential partners in sex; but, some are. Perhaps you have not been
reading the signals others have blindly given to you.

My journey into the fullness of my sexuality began when I acted as a friend to the new guy in town. His positive reponses led me on and then one day it happened: we found ourselves expressing our affection sexually. That relationship blossomed and lasted through our high school years. We haven't had sex together for many years but the loving friendship that brought us to sex remains to this day.

MrE

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You are a young male and I assume that you are wanting what the strong "animal urges" you have are telling you that you want: YOU WANT TO GET LAID.

I am also guessing that you are not the seducer type but so far your interaction with possible partners has not been successful. Right?

It's not rocket science; it happens today as it has for thousands of years. It just takes two. Your part is to reach out in friendship to those who you meet. Your 70/30 assessment indicates that your are open to being surprised on either side of your uniques sexuality. And, you know what? There are persons whom you see every day who are having the same frustrating and confusing thoughts as you have.

Yes, it takes some effort. Concentrate on the relationship. Not all friends are potential partners in sex; but, some are. Perhaps you have not been
reading the signals others have blindly given to you.

My journey into the fullness of my sexuality began when I acted as a friend to the new guy in town. His positive reponses led me on and then one day it happened: we found ourselves expressing our affection sexually. That relationship blossomed and lasted through our high school years. We haven't had sex together for many years but the loving friendship that brought us to sex remains to this day.

genius....pure genius!

crowdpleaser

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Try visiting websites like adam4adam.com, or dudesnude.com. Although most guys on there just wanna get laid, I would just make friends on one of those and then meet up and see how it goes.