22, Past Relationships, My Cock And Cuckolding

22m, 5'9, about 180lbs/80kg, and 6.5 inches long.

I've fantasized about getting cuckolded since I was 16, but on top of that just last year I've started having trouble getting hard for my girlfriend. It is incredibly sexually frustrating because I'm really turned on all the same. If any studs/doms/bulls would want to take advantage of that, I'd love to hear about it.

I currently have a girlfriend, but she doesn't know I have such strong cuckold fantasies; I haven't been able to admit it to any girlfriend.

My ex fucked a coworker before... it wasn't really behind my back, because it was kind of obvious. When we had been together for a year and a few months, and living together for about half that time, we were suffering from a super dead bedroom, and it got to the point where she suggested taking a break. I reluctantly agreed, we were still living together and all, but she ended up hanging out with one of her co-worker lifeguards a lot. She told me all about them hanging out; them going shopping, them going to the gym together, him teaching her the drums. It wasn't until he got a girlfriend that she admitted she had been fucking him, but it was of obvious.

I didn't get any details of what he did with her, and we got back together after that, but I've jerked off a lot thinking about all of what they could have gotten up to.

Sorry for the long post! Feel free to message me, here or kik! Really glad that there are guys out there who get off specifically on fucking girlfriends/wives of other guys.

Welcome, Kinda. Nothing wrong with something long, I always say - even if it's just a long post, it's hot. ;)

Really glad to hear you think it's hot! It's all 100% true of course.

Thank you so much for the welcome.

I can tell I'm going to enjoy this site a lot, even if I do get jealous.

Reactions: amazzzed2

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Really glad to hear you think it's hot! It's all 100% true of course.

Thank you so much for the welcome.

I can tell I'm going to enjoy this site a lot, even if I do get jealous.

Cuckolding is definitely my biggest turn on. My penis is small and my first wife had an affair with a man with a big cock. That's what started it for me.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of the biggest things about relationships, and I'm sure you've heard this before, is communication. Its all about talking about what you want and need. If I were you, I'd bring up your kinks with people you are with, especially if its more than a one night fling.

Even I have learned how important this is. For years I've been a top. Period. End of discussion. In the last few months I've learned the value of communicating my needs when it comes to bottoming. I used to NOT bring it up, and just let it go and it would frustrate me no end. But here's the kicker - I really get off on getting topped because it makes me want to REALLY top the guy who just topped me. So - since @Aithon is vers, as am I, and since I've TALKED about this - guess what - I get what I want. Heh - so does he because he's truly vers and has no problems getting topped after cumming (I do).

Someone once said - "If you never ask, the answer is always 'no.'"

So there you go - speak up - or for ever hold your piece - alone and in shame for not getting what you want. :kissing_heart:

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
22m, 5'9, about 180lbs/80kg, and 6.5 inches long.

I've fantasized about getting cuckolded since I was 16, but on top of that just last year I've started having trouble getting hard for my girlfriend. It is incredibly sexually frustrating because I'm really turned on all the same. If any studs/doms/bulls would want to take advantage of that, I'd love to hear about it.

I currently have a girlfriend, but she doesn't know I have such strong cuckold fantasies; I haven't been able to admit it to any girlfriend.

My ex fucked a coworker before... it wasn't really behind my back, because it was kind of obvious. When we had been together for a year and a few months, and living together for about half that time, we were suffering from a super dead bedroom, and it got to the point where she suggested taking a break. I reluctantly agreed, we were still living together and all, but she ended up hanging out with one of her co-worker lifeguards a lot. She told me all about them hanging out; them going shopping, them going to the gym together, him teaching her the drums. It wasn't until he got a girlfriend that she admitted she had been fucking him, but it was of obvious.

I didn't get any details of what he did with her, and we got back together after that, but I've jerked off a lot thinking about all of what they could have gotten up to.

Sorry for the long post! Feel free to message me, here or kik! Really glad that there are guys out there who get off specifically on fucking girlfriends/wives of other guys.
Mate I think you need to be honest with your current and possibly, future partners about your desires! It looks like it’s messing up you’re relationships because you aren’t being fulfilled and neither is your partner.

My boyfriend and I haven’t had sex in a while now but we are in an open relationship. The one thing that gets him off is him seeing me with another guy, or even hearing about it. We’ve been together for years without this being discussed and we were at the point of break up before we admitted to each other that this is what we wanted.

marco_pt

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Kinda,

I understand how you feel and it's sort of what wished an went thru (less the part they had fucked, i guess...)
I think you have to think if you will be able to deal with cuckolding in real life, and more important, if your girl is into it too.

If the answer is NO, better you to keep it to yourself and your thoughts only, and use it just as a turn on for you, or it will be difficult to have a good sex life with your gf.

That's my opinion.