22 year old female

B_ebonyjo22

Experimental Member
Media
I just joined today after reading this board for a few days.I grew up in a very poor part of the city where was a bar on every corner and would see men urinating in public every day.Living at home with a drunken dad and 6 brothers who were always drunk or high,I saw everything from them passed out with their Genitals hanging out the leg or fly of their shorts to them peeing themselves.From the time I can remember,I have always been facinated by the male sexual parts.I have worked as a cleaning woman who had seen a number of guys using the urinals while I cleaned the mensroom.I now work as a housekeeper for a large hotel.I am always knocking and when I don't get an answer i walk into the room and many times I see a naked guy or one maybe or maybe not asleep,with his genitals exposed.I have also walked in while they were comming out of the shower,urinating,or masturbating.When I get together with the other housekeepers,we trade stories.I probably wrote to much but i wanted to let everyone know why I joined.

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Ebony 22 - I'm sure you'll get to see what you want here.
Let us know if any of us live up to expectations
Have fun!

Media
ebonyjo22 said:
I just joined today after reading this board for a few days.I grew up in a very poor part of the city where was a bar on every corner and would see men urinating in public every day.Living at home with a drunken dad and 6 brothers who were always drunk or high,I saw everything from them passed out with their Genitals hanging out the leg or fly of their shorts to them peeing themselves.From the time I can remember,I have always been facinated by the male sexual parts.I have worked as a cleaning woman who had seen a number of guys using the urinals while I cleaned the mensroom.I now work as a housekeeper for a large hotel.I am always knocking and when I don't get an answer i walk into the room and many times I see a naked guy or one maybe or maybe not asleep,with his genitals exposed.I have also walked in while they were comming out of the shower,urinating,or masturbating.When I get together with the other housekeepers,we trade stories.I probably wrote to much but i wanted to let everyone know why I joined.
Quite a story! Welcome to LPSG! I hope that life has improved for you! Enjoy the site!