22 year old slim big dick

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
be very careful and have alot of knowledge about jelging. i tried it years ago and now have a slight bend in my dick. it can't be corrected in my case. you can do alot of damage without really trying. i was trying to restore my foreskin when all this happened. so good luck .i'd rather have a small dick that works than a big one that looks like a noodle.

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
be very careful and have alot of knowledge about jelging. i tried it years ago and now have a slight bend in my dick. it can't be corrected in my case. you can do alot of damage without really trying. i was trying to restore my foreskin when all this happened. so good luck .i'd rather have a small dick that works than a big one that looks like a noodle.

It just shows to go ya' that anything straight can be bent!!!!

panah77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Agree with You.
That's why, I never tried jelqing yet. Prefer take some legal supplement for my fitness and power of my erections