22 yr old Greek Stud

gjon30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What up

Added a few new pics, just want to hear some feedback. So let me know what you guys (and hopefully more than some girls) think about the "goods"

I never hear any complaints, but, being the young cocky kid I am, I always like to hear more.

I am an athlete and a gentleman. :smile:

PEACE!!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Added a few new pics, just want to hear some feedback. So let me know what you guys (and hopefully more than some girls) think about the "goods"
Ah, the glory that was and is Greece.
I am an athlete and a gentleman. :smile:
... the best kind of pole vaulter.:cool:

Welcome, gjon.
έχετε τη διασκέδαση.

gjon30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks dudes, like I said, I put a lot of time an effort at the gym looking damn good, I was blessed tho with a great cock and a hot ass tho, haha.

I totally get off reading this shit tho, I am one cocky SOB.

Yea, I have never heard a single complaint from any the women I been with, mainly hear "wow" and "harder" hahaha

Thanks!

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great pics, handsome guy, very nice dick, and a fine butt, too :smile: Love Cyprus, some seriously handsome men there:)

beachboywb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice pics m8 ------lived in athens for a year and a half and had a few jo buddies there and your right you got the greek cock for sure------keep up the hard work in the gym m8.........and keep up the great pics----don't worry the females will comment on here soon enough-----give them time

gjon30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Total Greek cock, huh? In my opinion, Greeks can be big or small, but we all seem to be THICKKKKKK