23 y/o - how small is my dick?

phallic intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, so I've measured my cock and I know how big it is. I'm just curious to see if people think it looks bigger or smaller than what it really is. Can you guess the size and tell me in this thread? I'll post the real size later on. Thanks, guys.

Attachments

boycocksucker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Looks about 6.5 inches to me... Who cares how big it is if it works and feels good when in use? I prefere a small (hairless, naturally!) penis sometimes but seeing some of these great big long thick members is quite a turn on..

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Impossible to say - there is nothing to compare it to in the picture. The only thing to compare the length to in the image provided is the girth.

If it is average girth, it is probably around 4.5" - 5". If it is thicker than average (at the thicker part) it is probably longer - 6" ish. If it is thinner than average then it is shorter 4" or less.

Take a new shot with a well known object in it - the inside of a toilet roll, for example.

leftpepper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is it cold in the room? I'm just asking because the testes are very tight in this picture...

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
small and hairless... naturally.... sound like your after little kids! lol
I think it looks about 5 inch... but pic's make it hadr to tell, some of my pics i look heaps bigger than i am, and i've taken some where i look tiny....

Haha, very true.

I think you are about 6 inch. but it's cute :smile:

Waliser

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the photograph is very bad, and there is nothing to compare your penis with, so it could be 2 inch, or it could be 12 inch!

Enjoy what you have, show it off, put it to good straight, bi, or gay use - who cares as long as it works and shoots!

D_Pattycake Cockpastry

Account Disabled
Media
As I said in another thread that bears repeating here:

"Look, I know I'm gonna get chewed out for this, but fuck it, I gotta be honest. Why do guys with extremely small cocks insist on showing them off on a website dedicated to "large" penises? Are they just going for shock value or what? They can't literally expect positive feedback given what this site is dedicated to. Wouldn't small dicked guys be more comfortable on a site called "Small Penis Support Group"???" :wtf2:

phallic intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I said in another thread that bears repeating here:

"Look, I know I'm gonna get chewed out for this, but fuck it, I gotta be honest. Why do guys with extremely small cocks insist on showing them off on a website dedicated to "large" penises? Are they just going for shock value or what? They can't literally expect positive feedback given what this site is dedicated to. Wouldn't small dicked guys be more comfortable on a site called "Small Penis Support Group"???" :wtf2:

Okay, only gonna say this once: This website seems like a great place to discuss and compare the most important part of the male body (at least to most of us.) But just because this is a place to discuss pricks doesn't give you an excuse to be one.

Honest feedback is great, but having a little respect wouldn't kill ya. You'll make more friends that way.

BTW, I'll post my cock again soon, with another object in the pic this time.