23 y/o - how small is my dick?

D_Pattycake Cockpastry

Account Disabled
Media
Okay, only gonna say this once: This website seems like a great place to discuss and compare the most important part of the male body (at least to most of us.) But just because this is a place to discuss pricks doesn't give you an excuse to be one.

Honest feedback is great, but having a little respect wouldn't kill ya. You'll make more friends that way.

BTW, I'll post my cock again soon, with another object in the pic this time.

Likewise I'm also only going to say this once: Your points are all fine and good EXCEPT for the little detail of this site being called "LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP." It's not called "Penis Support Group" or "Small Penis Support Group." There's that thing called an adjective in there and in this case it is the word "LARGE." So if you want to take issue with what I said, at least address the fundamental discrepancy between this site's stated purpose and your rather average to small dick you insist on displaying! Thanks!

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As an owner of that mouse (only in pink) I can safely say he is no larger than 5". It's still a relatively crappy picture as the mouse is crooked and not standing straight. But I stand by my assertion of no larger than 5".

For anyone who would like to use the size of the mouse as a judge it is about 3.75".

phallic intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Likewise I'm also only going to say this once: Your points are all fine and good EXCEPT for the little detail of this site being called "LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP." It's not called "Penis Support Group" or "Small Penis Support Group." There's that thing called an adjective in there and in this case it is the word "LARGE." So if you want to take issue with what I said, at least address the fundamental discrepancy between this site's stated purpose and your rather average to small dick you insist on displaying! Thanks!

Uh huh. EXCEPT, "large" is a subjective word. I am not totally comfortable with my length. But my girth is bigger than most guys I've seen in person. I think the best thing you can do at this point is get over yourself, Big23Dick. Not all of us are so insecure that we have to put "Big" in our name. lol

D_Pattycake Cockpastry

Account Disabled
Media
Uh huh. EXCEPT, "large" is a subjective word. I am not totally comfortable with my length. But my girth is bigger than most guys I've seen in person. I think the best thing you can do at this point is get over yourself, Big23Dick. Not all of us are so insecure that we have to put "Big" in our name. lol

Ha ha ha! "Large" may be subjective to a point, but nowhere in any medical journals would a penis of your diminutive size be considered "large" which would imply something above average, not below as yours is. I'm happy for you that you like your dick and its girth, but don't try to argue that it qualifies as "large" in any sense of the word. That might work if we hadn't all already seen pics of it! Sheesh! :bash:

LoveBlueEyes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly---it doenst look any longer than maybe 4" -- looks kind of thin too!
At least this guy is honest. You have a small dick. I am only slightly larger than average myself. I accept it, fieldsb4 accepts it, so should you. Some of these behemoths in here would shame most anyone anyways. Hey, look on the bright side, you could probably get shitloads of anal sex!

LoveBlueEyes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I'm sorry I have to side with Big23dick on this one. You might not receive much support on a big dick website without say........."a big dick". How in the holy fuck can you say you have more girth than a pencil? Go ahead and keep the attitude coming every time you take a piss you will know the truth.

hyphap

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's interesting that people are assuming that support and compliments are what he wants. The subject line is "how small is my dick," which suggests he doesn't really care if people think it isn't big. I get the sense that the aim is more comments and discussion than anything else.

And whatever the stated purpose of this group, it has turned into a place for discussion (of all kinds, not just supportive) of penises (of all kinds, not just big), so I think a thread like this is more than within the bounds of appropriate.

phallic intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it's interesting that people are assuming that support and compliments are what he wants. The subject line is "how small is my dick," which suggests he doesn't really care if people think it isn't big. I get the sense that the aim is more comments and discussion than anything else.

And whatever the stated purpose of this group, it has turned into a place for discussion (of all kinds, not just supportive) of penises (of all kinds, not just big), so I think a thread like this is more than within the bounds of appropriate.

Thanks. You're exactly right. Just wanted discussion. But a couple of dicks (yes, a silly pun) had to start throwing insults because of their insecurities.

Oh, and the person who said my girth is like a pencil? Hahaha. I've had both girls and guys tell me it's one of the thickest they've put in their mouth. The length is just average. Nothing special. I know that. But that's partly why I started this thread. I was curious if my girth caused the length to appear longer or shorter.

Anyway, I don't care anymore. So here are the stats:

length = 5.5 inches
girth = 5.75 inches

Yes, the numbers are real. Measured along the top of my dick, etc, etc. I used to say I was 6 inches because it seems to sound so much better. But the reality is that a half inch doesn't make a lot of difference. And I've never had any complaints. ;)

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks. You're exactly right. Just wanted discussion. But a couple of dicks (yes, a silly pun) had to start throwing insults because of their insecurities.

Oh, and the person who said my girth is like a pencil? Hahaha. I've had both girls and guys tell me it's one of the thickest they've put in their mouth. The length is just average. Nothing special. I know that. But that's partly why I started this thread. I was curious if my girth caused the length to appear longer or shorter.

Anyway, I don't care anymore. So here are the stats:

length = 5.5 inches
girth = 5.75 inches

Yes, the numbers are real. Measured along the top of my dick, etc, etc. I used to say I was 6 inches because it seems to sound so much better. But the reality is that a half inch doesn't make a lot of difference. And I've never had any complaints. ;)
I knew it! I'm good ummhmmm :tongue:

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Well if the measurements you give are true...then your thickness does make it look shorter than it is.