23 y/o sub who likes hanging out!

cockenthusiast2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hi hi! I've posted a few times in the cyber connections but I figure it might be fun to say hi here...

I'm a 23 year old wierdo who likes older guys for some reason, haha. I've really been in love with camming while talking about stuff, I dunno it just feels really hot to be casual about it! anyway, you guys seem like fun so I figured a proper greeting is in order!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: BillM

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hi hi! I've posted a few times in the cyber connections but I figure it might be fun to say hi here...

I'm a 23 year old wierdo who likes older guys for some reason, haha. I've really been in love with camming while talking about stuff, I dunno it just feels really hot to be casual about it! anyway, you guys seem like fun so I figured a proper greeting is in order!
Nothing weird about you liking us older guys, son. ;)

Adamslut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

No weirder than this older guy getting off on a 23 year old. See you on cam x