23 year old college student back after my hiatus!

D_Pattycake Cockpastry

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys. I used to post on here and have a pretty full gallery. Then I got really busy with school and personal matters, so I stopped coming by, and I removed all of my gallery except one pic. However, now I have some time again so I thought I'd come back and reintroduce myself. I've put up a couple never before seen pics in my gallery. Hopefully some of you will remember me. As always, I would most appreciate any feedback or comments, good or bad, that any of you might have.
Thanks
:laola:

Attachments

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good Golly, Miss Molly!! That's a freakin' mouthful!! Awesome, bro, really awesome!! Love the bush, those big old balls, and of course.....the satin sheets!! LOL!
I've got three sets of satin sheets myself. Blood red, onyx black, and emerald green. They're amazing to sleep on and even better to have sex on.
Seriously, dude, you're one good looking man. I wish you well, now that school is over.
I do have to admit.... I wonder what the other side looks like.

2manyhardons

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys. I used to post on here and have a pretty full gallery. Then I got really busy with school and personal matters, so I stopped coming by, and I removed all of my gallery except one pic. However, now I have some time again so I thought I'd come back and reintroduce myself. I've put up a couple never before seen pics in my gallery. Hopefully some of you will remember me. As always, I would most appreciate any feedback or comments, good or bad, that any of you might have.

hot