23M Bottom Sub Slave, No Limits, Looking for Daddies and Masters on Skype. Come and play!

D

deleted3747801

Hey daddies, masters, and in between! My name is Jack and I am 23, 155 lbs, 6 feet tall, and from the USA. I LOVE to be used and controlled by men but my only request is that you have cam and mic. I am very open, I have little to no limits at all and would love to have fun with men who come my way.
My only hard limits are blood and extreme CBT but I am open to everything else.
I can do jock (I have a jockstrap/briefs, etc), sissy (skirt, panties, etc), and at the moment my butt/pubic hair is starting to come back in, I can grow it out or shave it clean. whatever your heart desires sir <3.

Please add me on Skype @ live:.cid.6cc5da3aa944c2a and tell me your stats and what you're kinks are. Bonus points if you include a photo!!

D

deleted1496722

Very horny 24 year old slave that loves trying new things and getting kinky. Looking for an experienced master that will treat me as he wishes. I love edging, ball tying, cumshots, eyelid cum, dildo, blowjobs, nipple clips etc. I would love to create an only fans with you all :) add me on skype : Ryan Cortex <3

Swarovskilol

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very horny 24 year old slave that loves trying new things and getting kinky. Looking for an experienced master that will treat me as he wishes. I love edging, ball tying, cumshots, eyelid cum, dildo, blowjobs, nipple clips etc. I would love to create an only fans with you all :) add me on skype : Ryan Cortex <3
Still looking for master?

Sissyboi2001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
21 year old Sissy slave with tiny cock here
I need a real men to abuse my boipussy and make fun of my tiny cock.
I live anal, spanking, sissy play, edging, gaping, ruined orgasm, ...

Reactions: garry007k