24-hour fitness

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by southernstud, Jan 13, 2010.

1. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Every night when I get off of work, I swing by the local 24 hour gym. It’s actually a fairly nice setup, small, private, and convenient. I usually am the only one in the facility by the time I get off work, and the door has a digital card reader so that only members can get in after a certain hour. A relatively nice setup, since no staff has to be present.

I got off work a little early, got in my car, and headed to the gym. I had to do legs, no big deal, I could crank it out. I grabbed my gym bag, got changed, and for some reason the jock I had picked up at the store was allowing a lot more than expected to be bulging out of the front of my shorts, not that it mattered, I figured I’d be the only one there anyway.

Like I had said, the gym wasn’t too large, and the cardio and weight sections have a nice flow between the two areas. It’s one big open space. I walked out of the locker room and heard a treadmill humming, I wasn’t alone. On the treadmill was a rather attractive woman that I had not seen around. She did not have much of an ass, but what she lacked in ass she made up for by having the nicest bouncing tits I’d ever see.

24-Hour Fitness Inside the Minds of Men

2. D_Veldus Twatlapper

D_Veldus Twatlapper Account Disabled

Draft saved Draft deleted