24 Hour Sex Change.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you could change sex for just one day would you do it and what would you do if you did? I often joke I'd spend all day pissing but in reality I'd never want to be a man, even for 24 hours, in my mind they really get the shit end of the stick, so many of them seem out of touch with themselves and a little puzzled by the world and their place in it, this has a lot to do with how fast things have moved in the last forty years I think, where things have gone from the tradition of the man being the bread winner while the wife stays at home to a position where a lot of men don't know what they're supposed to be.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
but in reality I'd never want to be a man, even for 24 hours, in my mind they really get the shit end of the stick, so many of them seem out of touch with themselves

I'm surprised by that answer.

If I had a chance to "magically" switch for 24 hours, it'd be a tremendous learning opportunity.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you could change sex for just one day would you do it and what would you do if you did?
I would love to be a guy for just one day, just to see what it's like! Seriously, men what's the big deal about peeing while standing up?:confused: Y'all make such a big deal about that. :tongue: I would love to j/o and have sex with a woman just to see what is so great about the male orgasm. I'd like to walk into a car dealership and buy a car without a man talking to me like an idiot, or saying let me help you with that missy when I pop the hood.

I often joke I'd spend all day pissing but in reality I'd never want to be a man, even for 24 hours, in my mind they really get the shit end of the stick, Oh please! If I were a man I'd love to have some hot, smart, woman work a 40 hour week or more just so she can come home and cook me dinner, clean my home, and do my laundry. Then I could just get up from the dinner table and go watch tv w/o doing the dishes. That is an awesome deal! All I have to do is tell her how pretty I think she is once or month or so and give her mind blowing orgasms. Piece of Cake! :biggrin1::tongue: so many of them seem out of touch with themselves and a little puzzled by the world and their place in it, this has a lot to do with how fast things have moved in the last forty years I think, where things have gone from the tradition of the man being the bread winner while the wife stays at home to a position where a lot of men don't know what they're supposed to be.
I agree with you; but as long as I could go back to being exactly who I am I would try it anyway.:cool::smile:

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you could change sex for just one day would you do it and what would you do if you did? I often joke I'd spend all day pissing but in reality I'd never want to be a man, even for 24 hours, in my mind they really get the shit end of the stick, so many of them seem out of touch with themselves and a little puzzled by the world and their place in it, this has a lot to do with how fast things have moved in the last forty years I think, where things have gone from the tradition of the man being the bread winner while the wife stays at home to a position where a lot of men don't know what they're supposed to be.

No, the trick about being an modern man is to be perfectly comfortable watching Jane Austen movies. Once I figured that out, my wife has a newfound respect for me.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But are you watching or just staring at the screen :)

No NJ, you'd have to do all the manly things like leaving the toilet seat up, plucking your nose hairs and cultivating long nipple hairs.

Speaking of long nipple hairs my ex hubby wasn't a particularly hairy man but he did have a little chest hair, on one of his nipples he had this extraordinarily long hair which he was inordinately proud of (men) one night when he was asleep I leaned over, took a firm grip and pulled it out, he jerked out of sleep looked around and raised his fist as if he'd been attacked -that's the nearest I've ever been to being hit by a man :) I let him keep the rest of his nipple hair after that.

Sure I'd switch! In fact I'm willing to do it for three weeks. I would need to be absolutely certain I'd go back to being a man though. I love it far too much to surrender. It would be fascinating to see how women treat each other and how men treat women; particularly during sex and in the work place or a singles bar.

Just no menses for me. That would be way too traumatic. I'd spend the whole time in a hospital.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I'd switch genders for 24 hours. What would I do? I'd track down Christopher Meloni and fuck his brains out! And after I was done with him, if I ran into Mario Lopez, I'd give him a ride, too! LOL :p

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn right I'd do it!

But I'd need at least a week to get enough perspective.

On my list:

-- playing with my dick
-- ogling girls (does it REALLY give straight men a visceral sensation?!)
-- trying to get laid
-- getting rejected
-- getting laid (finally!)
-- going to a sports game and going nuts about it
-- driving a car, man style
-- watching TV, man style

... hmmmmm, I don't know what I'd spend more time playing with? The dick or the remote control?!!

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn right I'd do it! But I'd need at least a week to get enough perspective...hmmmmm, I don't know what I'd spend more time playing with? The dick or the remote control?!! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Hahaha I forgot about the remote control!

Just no menses for me. That would be way too traumatic. I'd spend the whole time in a hospital.
Oh no, if you do it for a week I think you should have 2 days of a really bad period, like with endometriosis and clotting and really bad cramps. :saevil: :biggrin1:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Too bad we can't have you guys go through natural childbirth. You'd fix it so abortion would always be legal; and you'd get a two gift certificates after one to buy Mahnolo Blahniks shoes and one for Ben & Jerry's :smile::biggrin1::tongue:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I already do the sports thing and the remote control thing. :biggrin1:

In fact, I grew up wishing I was a boy because of the sexism I experienced so much growing up, and having traditionally male interests (except for my sexual orientation) anyway. Now, I'd make the switch to see what it's like to have sex with a woman as a man and that sort of thing... As far as whether I'd want to change back to my prior female self or remain a man? Really, I don't know... I used to think I'd prefer being a man, but now I don't know.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I had a chance to "magically" switch for 24 hours, it'd be a tremendous learning opportunity.
I'm with you on this,I'd have to stay at home all day though - I'd never be able to walk in the ridiculous shoes women wear without breaking an ankle!

I wouldn't be able to cope with all that farting, burping and adjusting my bollocks in public :)
I wouldn't be able to cope with the shrill,shrieking,cackling hen parties and bursting into floods of tears because some dickhead doesn't love you. :tongue:

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't be able to cope with all that farting, burping and adjusting my bollocks in public :)

Never fear darling

Believe me when I tell you that its still possible to be a complete and total lady even when you're a man :)

although I must still empathise with some of your original misgivings regarding being male

But

regarding your original question

I was raised as a girl for the first two years of life
and I spent much of the next quarter century pretending I was or wishing i was female
but the last few years I have been becoming more and more acquainted with and accustomed to the idea/fact of being male
so much so that I may even one day sleep with a woman
so even though I remain largely ungendered and slightly intersexed, I have spent so much time on this question already, that I now have absolutely no desire to change into anything even remotely like the kind of getup you propose, at least not for the rest of this lifetime ...