24 hours into being single.

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it has to hurt in order to heal.... if you don't feel the pain, then your conscious mind will not make steps to ease and understand it.... don't fret dude.... the fact that you feel anything at all says a lot about you, and you will recover....

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tell me about it. It's 26 years for me. I always told myself that it's not time yet because I'm still on my way building my future, but it just doesn't work.

EDIT: I just realized you wrote 24 hours, not 24 years. Now I am embarrassed.

tamati

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If you dont want to get hurt, don't have relationships.
As over said as it is....
"Its better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved"

go ride a bike, go on a hike, read a fun book, do art, make music and before you know it youll be better than ever.

dmc_11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
go ride a bike, go on a hike, read a fun book, do art, make music and before you know it youll be better than ever.

this. Best thing is to be active in amongst where there's life. ie. cycling, walking busy streets...

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Diesel, I'm sorry you're hurting, and I hope your heart grows less heavy over time. But it's a very painful thing. You must find a support structure of some type whether it be close family, friends or someone else you can trust. Granted family is not always ideal, and some friends can't handle it.

I had a small child who demanded constant attention, so I was able to transfer a lot of my anxiety into work. But I did have parents close by who helped, but I wouldn't call them true support. I had close friends and friends whom I thought were close. But I discovered that some of them didn't want to "catch" what I had. Of course, some former girl friends looked at me in distrust thinking I was after their man. Hoo boy. Fun days.

I hope you find your comfort place soon and get on with things as they should be.