24 Hours

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by wilsoon8, Apr 27, 2009.

1. wilsoon8

wilsoon8 New Member

Albums:
    I woke up that morning to an overcast sky, and rain. I was a little disoriented until i remembered i was not in my room, but was in fact sleeping with a friend; the rain drum on the ceiling. I turned over to see her head of thick black hair on the pillow her neck curved gracefully down to her back and gently curved back up to form her perfect soft round butt. I fluttered my hand down this exposed line until she woke up; she stirred as I kissed her neck. Her soft and warm body squirmed against my hard thigh as she woke up. I kissed her on her full lips. “Good morning.”
    “Well good morning to you too.”
    “I have to be going home soon.” I rubbed her breasts and back. “I have way too many papers to write this weekend.”
    “I know.” She arched her back as my fingers played along her spine.
    I hopped out of bed and felt my hard pole bounce up and down. I leaned in to kiss her. “I’ll talk to you later today.”
    “OK.” She sleepily said as I began to hastily gather up my clothes.

A few hours later I am sitting in burning bright sunshine in my backyard writing a paper. It is complete bullshit, and my professor will probably know. I’m writing about microfinance; this is a completely non-sexual subject but i can’t get her off of my mind. She just lays across my mind obscuring what i’m supposed to be doing. I fear that I might accidently slip a paragraph into my microfinance paper on the curves of her body and how they drive me crazy.

When the sun sets in fiery beauty my paper is finished and I’m ready for the night’s activities. I call her over and she comes, dressed in a bright and patterned sundress that hugs her and shows off her perfect shape: her breast nearly spill out and her flat stomach bumps out at her the shape of her hips. Her long tan legs end in sandled feet.
    “I’m not staying long.” She brushes my chest and comes in for a kiss. “I have to drive home for the weekend.”
    “That’s fine. I still have more stuff to do.”
    “Last night was fantastic.” She laughed to herself, wanting to say something.
    “What is it?”
    “This is going to sound crazy. I mean since we’re friends and everything.” She cast her eyes quickly over my body. “But i really want to fuck again.”
    We stood by the door, not going in. “Well, when do you need to be home?” I stroked her stomach.
    She smiled against my chest. “Very soon; I just came by to tell you that in person on my way out of town.” She reached down and took a squeeze of my hefty package, and kissed my cheek. “Goodbye. I’ll talk to you tomorrow when i get back into town.”
    With that said, and nothing else, she turned around and walked back to her car. I stood there in the doorway somewhat stunned.

2. wilsoon8

wilsoon8 New Member

Albums:
    I’m so horny there’s almost nothing i wouldn’t do right now. I keep thinking this over when i feel my phone buzz in my pocket. It’s my friend whom i haven’t talked to you months. I talk to him over text for a while.
    ME: Hey, whats up? It’s been so long.
    HIM: Yeah, well winter break anyway.
    ME: Haha yeah. That’s right.
    HIM: So...I have a question...
    ME: Yeah, anything.
    HIM: So over winter break when we were texting all that dirty stuff, why did we stop?
    ME: Um haha that was fun. I don’t know i thought you weren’t into it?
    HIM: Oh no. I was.
    ME: Well then...What are you doing?
    HIM: Nothing tonight. Do you want to hang out?
    ME: Yeah sure. You can come over if you want.
    HIM: Ok. I’ll be over in a little while.
    This was kind of weird. I didn’t know how i was going to handle him coming over and probably expecting to fool around. We had texted some filthy, filthy things.

A half an hour later he came in the front door all smiles and 19 year old physical perfection. Quickly, we went downstairs and to my room. When we got there i thrust him down onto the bed and began kissing him heavily. Our tongues thrust in and out of each other’s mouths tenderly as he bit my bottom lip. We rubbed our hands up and down our slim but muscled bodies. My hand run down past his belt and found a very hard and very large cock that pushed absurdly against his tight jeans. I quickly undid his belt and ripped his pants and underwear off, his cock popped to full, hard attention when it sprung from the confines of his briefs. It stuck straight up at least 8 inches. He ripped my clothes off so fast that my thick cock almost got caught in the zipper teeth.

It jumped up, throbbing like mad. My thick cock pulsed as veins began popping out all along my shaft. He wrapped his big hand around my meat stick and began to jerk it fast as i sucked his neck. He thrust his wet mouth down onto my huge long and thick cock, gobbling it down and tickling his throat. My head pulsed fast as his tongue worked along the amount of thick shaft that he could barely fit into his mouth. He began to slowly pull his head up and twirl his strong wet tongue around my shaft as i began to feel my orgasm slowly boil in my heavy big balls; he sucked on the head, paying it special attention and jerking my meat with his hand.
    “Oh shit. Here it comes!”
    I began to moan as i felt intensely voluminous amounts of thick ropey cum work its way up my thick shaft. I put my hands at the back of his head and pushed hard into his mouth as my 9.5 inch cock squirted buckets of sticky cum into his throat. When i was done, he kissed me quick on the lips and spit the cream into the trash.

3. oregongtaper

oregongtaper Member

Great story, but I think you've only covered about 14 hours max. I look forward to reading more.

4. wilsoon8

wilsoon8 New Member

Albums:
    More

He lay there with his cock deflating, but still noticeably hard. I lowered my body and thrust his cock into my throat, it tickled as it slid in and out. I loved the feeling of it slipping out of my mouth as my lips grazed along the hard ridge of his cockhead. I could feel it pulsing against my lips as i worked my tongue every way i could on his thick mushroom head. I separated from his cock, pulling it slowly out of my mouth and sucking on his throbbing head. I licked the entire length of his cock, all the way down to his balls which i began to suck. I tested their texture and weight with my tongue. This was a new experience.

I licked up his throbbing member, feeling the veins pulse on my tongue. It sent my cock into overdrive, and it throbbed too. When i got to his cock head i thrust my lips and entire mouth over it and sucked it down into my throat.
    “Oh hell yeah, keep going.” He put his hands on the back of my head. What could i do? It was only polite to return the favour. “Suck it up!” He said as i felt impossibly hot and sticky jizz began to shoot my tongue. I held it in my mouth swirling it around; i went towards him and kissed him, dropping the sticky cum into his mouth. He swirled it around and swallowed it. “I love the taste of my cum. I eat it up every time.”

We lay there for awhile. It was dusk and the edges of the horizon were rimmed in burnt orange. He got up and began to put clothes on. “Well, i don’t know about you, but i have to go eat dinner with my family. But that was fucking amazing and so much fun.” He pulled his clothes on.
    “Yeah. I really need to do some more homework before tonight.”
    “What’s tonight?”
    “More Homework.

We were dressed and i showed him out. As he pulled away a car drove up the street. It was my next door neighbour, i was sort of friends with her from high school, but it was weird because we didn’t ever see each other at school, just around home and parties; she waved and smiled at me as she drove by.

I looked to her house, it looked like she was the only one home. She got out of her car and started walking towards me.
    “Hey what’s up?”
    “Nothing really. Just kinda hanging out.”

“Who was here?”
    “My friend from Harrison. I hadn’t seen him for awhile.”

She stood and looked at me under the streetlight. “What are you doing tonight.”
    “Nothing.”

“I don’t want to stay home alone tonight. Do you want to come over?”
    “Yeah, of course.”

“Ok. Just come by later.”
    I went back inside with my night planned out: a bit of homework, and a bit more fun.

5. wilsoon8

wilsoon8 New Member

Albums:
    I was at her house for awhile before anything started. And it started fast. It seemed that all of a sudden i was slowly licking my tongue down her naked body, flicking her hard erect nipples and gently biting her breasts. My hands ran up and down her velvety thighs, feeling their warmth. I slid my hand up her thigh, gently approaching her waiting lips.

I kissed her neck and pulled gently bit her earlobes as i ran my fingers up her lips, and slowly and gently rubbed her clit. I rubbed it as her body began to buzz. I felt her lips wetten and await some penetration. I slipped my middle finger inside of her to rub her g-spot. She sighed and pushed against me with her warm body as i first gently slid my finger over the mound of her g-spot. I continued to rub for a few minutes until i went down her body and licked every part that i liked: it took me awhile.

I came to her thigh. I slowly licked my tongue along it until i hit her lips. I gently kissed and sucked their pungent sweetness. Their skin felt soft and wonderful on my lips. I kissed them fuller, gently sliding my tongue briefly inside. She giggled at this new feeling. I twirled my tongue once or twice around to give her a taste, then pulled it out. I kissed her lips and ran my tongue around her tender-to-the-touch inner lips, then went up and began working on her clit.

I licked it light and fast, over and over again. She began to squirm beneath me as i did this. I put my hands on her breasts and gently massaged them as i gave her pleasure. I stuck my tongue back in and she thrust her hips against my face. She grabbed my hands and pulled them off her breasts. She grabbed my head and played with my long hair...she pulled it hard when she liked what i did.
    “Hey, turn over.” I did as she asked. She inched her way up my body, and kneeled over my face. “Eat me out this way.”
    I put a pillow or two under my head so my neck wouldn’t hurt. I thrust my tongue inside of her, happy to realise i could get it further in and please her that much more. I began to twist my entire tongue around inside of her. She was humping my face as i twirled around inside of her. She began to moan very quickly.

“Hell, I’m starting to oh god oh god oh god...”
    I could feel her clenching around my tongue as I twist it mercilessly. I was giving her the best oral i could. There was a sudden rush of juice.

Her hands hit the wall behind her, and she bucked wildly against me. My hands ran up and down her back and stomach, toying with her nipples and pulling her hair. As she climaxed more juice shot out.
    “Oh my god...that was amazing.” She collapsed against my body, covered in slick hot sweat.

Draft saved Draft deleted