24 yr old College Student

mdsgrad06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys, I am 24 years old and am wondering how much is too much when it comes to beating off. I tend to do it more than once a day, and sometimes even go as far as doing it several times a day. Just curious how other guys are about it, especially at my age. Thanks

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
just dont go blind if u do then stop !!! lol j/k
i do it about once a day and im a normal member of society.
do what u need to do,some people have to have sex once a day
so if u cant get it doit yourself!!

Ephoe28

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I almost have to do it once a day. Sometimes i do twice, nd if i feel like it 3 times. But like they said, as long as it doesn't interfere with your life it's cool.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
welcome, i usually jack off every 4 days or so because i like saving up my sperm, but sometimes i jack off 8 or 9 times a day. or until my dick is sore

Media
guess what... you're actually doing yourself a favor. Prostate health is best among those who ejaculated at least once a day at your age, either in a monogomous relationship or by pulling the pud. Promiscuity actually worked against the guys who were "studs" as it introduced a lot more infections to the prostate. The only thing is, if it is taking the place of a good relationship, then it isn't cool. get out there and find someone special. .

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah well it was one of those lazy days. i came every time too but after about the seventh time there wasnt much comming out:wink:

DenBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had to cum 5 times a day when I was 24, and most of the time that meant JO. Public hard ons are embarrassing and painful. I'm down to 3 now, and can rarely get it up again after the 3rd, so enjoy it while you can.