24F needs thick long cock to ride in Sydney

D_Amaleen Abreast

Account Disabled
Media
No hun,
The best cock thats ever been in the Aussie Cricket team is over in London fucking the life outta Liz Hurley. Showing her how men screw, as oposed to how you Pommies do it. Oh, and that Indian dude she was married to, Arun.

Never in the UK, but thanks for replying. This site is rather effective, innit??

D_Amaleen Abreast

Account Disabled
Media
Thank you!
Yes, unfortunately, the only thing I know close to that size is kept in a pink box under my bed. (no pun intended with the pink box)

I'm just absolutely craving a huge thick cock at the moment to bounce my pussy on.

D_Amaleen Abreast

Account Disabled
Media
JulieINTampa

gets it! Without sounding mean, I'm not one of those girls who is gonna tell a fella he's huge and satisfying if hes not. All these dudes complainin that chicks just lay there n say nothing... coz they dont feel anything!

I love them big n thick, and with minimal hair! << hey, if we have to be bald, (and not even get oral) then the same rules apply for them!

D_Amaleen Abreast

Account Disabled
Media
There was one guy who was 8cm, and not thick.... it was soooooo boring.... Oddly enough, when he was erect he was as big as my exbf was when he was placid (26cm erect)

Yet oddly, mister Peewee acted like a total player!

Guys should NOT have a nickname like 'Stretch' when theyre more suited to 'Spring Roll'.

:)

You ever had an bad experiences, BASINCREEK?

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, yeah. I had a woman once refuse to have sex with me because she thought I was too small. And this was after we spent several months courting leading up to that.

But that was a long time ago.

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well 8cm is just about half of what I got....which is still a long way from 26cm.

But, taking a cue from your name, I take it you like large girth? Do you have a preference there?

D_Amaleen Abreast

Account Disabled
Media
I prefer over an inch and a half diameter.... Im not having luck with meeting well endowed fellas, so my dildo is my companion, day and night.... and sometimes during the day.

Its at the stage where I'm looking at random objects wanting to mount them.... Baseball bat, coke bottle....