24yo with average cock

YoungRusCock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone! I'm straight 24 years old and although I have an average cock (just under 6x5") I've been said (on forums and Reddit) it looks at least bigger average (not to mention my girlfriend who thinks I'm big).

So, I'm here to compare to some really big guys and get an opinions from ladies if there are any! Feel free to check my gallery!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi everyone! I'm straight 24 years old and although I have an average cock (just under 6x5") I've been said (on forums and Reddit) it looks at least bigger average (not to mention my girlfriend who thinks I'm big).

So, I'm here to compare to some really big guys and get an opinions from ladies if there are any! Feel free to check my gallery!
well 6 is a bit bigger than "average". and the almighty blessed you with a big cock head, so that's what she is enjoying!!

Reactions: YoungRusCock

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
You have an average cock in length but he is pretty thick, plus you have a big cock head. Thats why he appears to be bigger than average.

D

deleted1025121

I think it looks great! To me you're a bit above avg but that mushroom head is huge and really elevates it. I dont think you should worry about your size at all. You have a nice one. Welcome to the site, man!