24yr old virgin

monkley

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a 24 year old virgin so I don't get much feed back. Am I average, slightly above?

I don't know how to post images so just check gallery.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Get the impression you've got weired out cos a guys just asked you that question? One of the great thing about LPSG is the lable of 100% str8 or 100% gay means very little really, at the end of the day we're all here because of our cocks, one way or another.

From a guys point of view, should it not offend you, your cock looks fine, a meaty average. While its true You're not among the monsters that show up on here, your not the smallest either.

As for being a virgin? there is nearly always a reason as to why in my opinion, more so the old one gets and dont feel too bad, im 29 and still a virgin too. If the word has a rough meaning for you, rebrand your self as inexperienced, or a keen ameture, you'd be surprised.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to LPSG monkley!

I'm a 24 year old virgin so I don't get much feed back. Am I average, slightly above?
I don't know how to post images so just check gallery. Fear not, your penis is average. It's got nice color, symmetry, and a good head. :smile:

From a guys point of view, should it not offend you, your cock looks fine, a meaty average. While its true You're not among the monsters that show up on here, your not the smallest either. :yup:

As for being a virgin? there is nearly always a reason as to why in my opinion, more so the old one gets and dont feel too bad, im 29 and still a virgin too. If the word has a rough meaning for you, rebrand your self as inexperienced, or a keen amateur, you'd be surprised. Oh no, not you too! :eek: What is with you kids today and this fear of physical intimacy?!? :confused: I'm not saying be a slut; but for criminys sake shit or get off the pot. Pretty soon your virginity will be your identity. That sucks and it's not healthy, unless of course you are a priest or a monk.

OmnibusGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're size is just fine. I would say you are slightly above average. I say you start being a little bit more social. If you're in college start talking to girls, develop more relationships. Lose your virginity man, live life (be safe however) :cool: