Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone!

I am very new to this website and I'm glad that I found it. I am keen to find people who are in a same situation like me and also build connection. I'm not gonna lie, I'm into my exploration stage hence the reason of my horniness :p.

About me:

I'm very discreet and currently has a girlfriend (she doesn't know I'm here). I've been raised into a very religious family and the only torn among roses. Like what they said "unico hijo" by the family. I realised I was different when I had an encounter with my best friend's father. If you wanna know the story, message me ;) . I'm an easy go lucky guy, loves to meet new different people and most importantly loves to wank lol haha.

Looking forward meeting y'all. Peace outtt
Welcome and enjoy the site.

Reactions: BillM

Surfsup0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello everyone!

I am very new to this website and I'm glad that I found it. I am keen to find people who are in a same situation like me and also build connection. I'm not gonna lie, I'm into my exploration stage hence the reason of my horniness :p.

About me:

I'm very discreet and currently has a girlfriend (she doesn't know I'm here). I've been raised into a very religious family and the only torn among roses. Like what they said "unico hijo" by the family. I realised I was different when I had an encounter with my best friend's father. If you wanna know the story, message me ;) . I'm an easy go lucky guy, loves to meet new different people and most importantly loves to wank lol haha.

Looking forward meeting y'all. Peace outtt
Hey man. Almost on the same boat as you tbh. Asian aussie from Sydney here. Keen to know your story and share some of mine.

Reactions: coffinhack