$250,000, $200,000, now $150,000

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ripsrips, Oct 29, 2008.

1. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The more Barry & Joe speak the more revealing things get.

Obama (June 12, 2008):”If you are a family making less than $250,000 a year, my plan will not raise your taxes. Period. Not income tax, not payroll tax, not capital gains tax, not any of your taxes. And chances are you will get a tax cut.”

Obama(October , 2008): "To deal with our current emergency I'll launch a rescue plan for the middle class That begins with a tax cut for 95 percent of working Americans. If you have a job, pay taxes and make less than $200,000 a year, you'll get a tax cut."

Biden (October 27, 2008):” What we’re saying is that $87 billion tax break doesn’t need to go to people making an average of 1.4 million, it should go like it used to. It should go to middle class people — people making under $150,000 a year.”

Obama's tax-cut threshold shrinking?
    http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=MzI3ODEyM2U4YWQxZDU4ZWQ5Yjk4YWNmZjIzM2U3NmY=

Proof; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-SavgJlBLA

#1 ripsrips, Oct 29, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Are you a Low info voter? Obama's plan has ALWAYS been under 250,000 for Families and under 200,000 for individuals. Biden simply mis-spoke, call a cop.

3. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

You're the LOW info voter!
    Click on the youtube link and pay attention to barry's video at the 30 sec mark right hand corner and HE SAYS IT! Obama's tax-cut threshold shrinking?

Nice try...

4. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    Seems like they both have been doing alot of that lately...Obama/Biden that is. :shhh: :nono:

5. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    and what income tax cut would someone making under 200,000 dollars receive with the Mccain tax plan?

6. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Industrialsize...
    Oops..we've been ratted out...quick...change the subject to McCain.

7. mindseye

Gold Member

Boy, the minute something pops up on nationalreview, drudge, or freerepublic, some yahoo is quoting it here without factchecking it.

Not a contradiction: This has always been part of his proposal. I'll ask the people with more than half a brain to read for comprehension:

Income > $250,000: "my plan will not raise your taxes. Period."

Income < $200,000: "you'll get a tax cut".

That means if your income is between 200K and 250K, that's a push: no increase, no decrease. (Comparison chart here.) There is a huge difference between the two proposals for the wealthiest 1% of the population. I wonder who funds the National Review?

8. fxc1100

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I dunno what you're talking about. If you go to his site it clearly states his economic plan.

I could play this same very game and count up all the inconsistency's McCain has had over his campaign. Hell I could do that just int he past two week with McCain vs Palin.

Point is messages sometimes get messed up on the speech trail.

9. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

And If McCain made a so called verbal gaffe...the Liberals and Liberal media would say he's too old...barry is going to screw you harder than any bitch would.

10. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

ok so as you say i am going to get screwed harder. at least i mite enjoy it the SCREWING the [ R E P U B L I C AN S ] have giving me hasn't been one bit of joy for me the past 8 yrs, so im sure that what ever screwing i mite as YOU SAY i will get. is bound to be like being screwed like a virgin compared to what Ive been getting from the party who is having an orgy in the white house now. also last time i herd a sugar daddy gives things. so i will take the sugar daddy who is running for the [ D E M O C R A T IC ] ticket before i will ever even hope to get anything but shit from the reps, they have hated the working class and always will. and McCain is to old to run. there is to much of a generation gap for him to keep up and know what to do in todays world, so be it 250, 000 or 100,000, nothing you or McCain can say or do is changing who im voting for. you had your chance to convince me as well as he did and you blew it. so suck it up and count your losses.

11. D_Davy_Downspout

D_Davy_Downspout Account Disabled

None of those statements contradict each other. Getting desperate?

12. Notaguru2

Gold Member

* Y A W N * you GOPers are some boring fucks, aren't you?

Draft saved Draft deleted