Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The more Barry & Joe speak the more revealing things get.

Obama (June 12, 2008):”If you are a family making less than $250,000 a year, my plan will not raise your taxes. Period. Not income tax, not payroll tax, not capital gains tax, not any of your taxes. And chances are you will get a tax cut.”

Obama(October , 2008): "To deal with our current emergency I'll launch a rescue plan for the middle class That begins with a tax cut for 95 percent of working Americans. If you have a job, pay taxes and make less than $200,000 a year, you'll get a tax cut."

Biden (October 27, 2008):” What we’re saying is that $87 billion tax break doesn’t need to go to people making an average of 1.4 million, it should go like it used to. It should go to middle class people — people making under $150,000 a year.”

Obama's tax-cut threshold shrinking?
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=MzI3ODEyM2U4YWQxZDU4ZWQ5Yjk4YWNmZjIzM2U3NmY=

Proof; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-SavgJlBLA

Last edited:

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are you a Low info voter? Obama's plan has ALWAYS been under 250,000 for Families and under 200,000 for individuals. Biden simply mis-spoke, call a cop.

You're the LOW info voter!
Click on the youtube link and pay attention to barry's video at the 30 sec mark right hand corner and HE SAYS IT! Obama's tax-cut threshold shrinking?

Nice try...

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Boy, the minute something pops up on nationalreview, drudge, or freerepublic, some yahoo is quoting it here without factchecking it.

Obama (June 12, 2008):”If you are a family making less than $250,000 a year, my plan will not raise your taxes. Period. Not income tax, not payroll tax, not capital gains tax, not any of your taxes. And chances are you will get a tax cut.”

Obama(October , 2008): "To deal with our current emergency I'll launch a rescue plan for the middle class That begins with a tax cut for 95 percent of working Americans. If you have a job, pay taxes and make less than $200,000 a year, you'll get a tax cut."

Not a contradiction: This has always been part of his proposal. I'll ask the people with more than half a brain to read for comprehension:

Income > $250,000: "my plan will not raise your taxes. Period."

Income < $200,000: "you'll get a tax cut".

That means if your income is between 200K and 250K, that's a push: no increase, no decrease. (Comparison chart here.) There is a huge difference between the two proposals for the wealthiest 1% of the population. I wonder who funds the National Review?

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno what you're talking about. If you go to his site it clearly states his economic plan.

I could play this same very game and count up all the inconsistency's McCain has had over his campaign. Hell I could do that just int he past two week with McCain vs Palin.

Point is messages sometimes get messed up on the speech trail.

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dunno what you're talking about. If you go to his site it clearly states his economic plan.

I could play this same very game and count up all the inconsistency's McCain has had over his campaign. Hell I could do that just int he past two week with McCain vs Palin.

Point is messages sometimes get messed up on the speech trail.

And If McCain made a so called verbal gaffe...the Liberals and Liberal media would say he's too old...barry is going to screw you harder than any bitch would.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And If McCain made a so called verbal gaffe...the Liberals and Liberal media would say he's too old...barry is going to screw you harder than any bitch would.

ok so as you say i am going to get screwed harder. at least i mite enjoy it the SCREWING the [ R E P U B L I C AN S ] have giving me hasn't been one bit of joy for me the past 8 yrs, so im sure that what ever screwing i mite as YOU SAY i will get. is bound to be like being screwed like a virgin compared to what Ive been getting from the party who is having an orgy in the white house now. also last time i herd a sugar daddy gives things. so i will take the sugar daddy who is running for the [ D E M O C R A T IC ] ticket before i will ever even hope to get anything but shit from the reps, they have hated the working class and always will. and McCain is to old to run. there is to much of a generation gap for him to keep up and know what to do in todays world, so be it 250, 000 or 100,000, nothing you or McCain can say or do is changing who im voting for. you had your chance to convince me as well as he did and you blew it. so suck it up and count your losses.

D_Davy_Downspout

Account Disabled
Media

Biden (October 27, 2008):” What we’re saying is that $87 billion tax break doesn’t need to go to people making an average of 1.4 million, it should go like it used to. It should go to middle class people — people making under $150,000 a year.”

None of those statements contradict each other. Getting desperate?

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Obama's tax-cut threshold shrinking?
The Corner on National Review Online=

Proof; YouTube - Obama & Biden redefinition of middle class

* Y A W N * you GOPers are some boring fucks, aren't you?