25y/o Trans Woman with Shining Personality (lol)

Mia_Sara05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
I'm a transgender Southeast Asian woman, age 25 here. Since I'm recently transitioned into this new phase of life, everything is new and bizarre to me. I am not a full trans woman since 1) sorta new to this and 2) due to conservative place that I'm currently living.

Created this account so I can get connected with tons of amazing guys out there all around the world. Preferable age between 18-40 years with slim, fit or hung build.

I think I'm funny but also can engage in deep conversation while having some fun along the way. Also if the main reason I've been added is to only see my boobs and get trash talking, let's just forget about it. Let me ensure that my boobs are fake (for now) but not my personality.

Add me on Snapchat if anyone seems to fit the criteria above. Here's my id:

mia_sara05

xoxo

D

deleted5199391

Welcome Mia! Don't worry, this is a nice community :)
Looking forward to chat with you!

Reactions: ohiorod

Mia_Sara05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
I'm a transgender Southeast Asian woman, age 25 here. Since I'm recently transitioned into this new phase of life, everything is new and bizarre to me. I am not a full trans woman since 1) sorta new to this and 2) due to conservative place that I'm currently living.

Created this account so I can get connected with tons of amazing guys out there all around the world. Preferable age between 18-40 years with slim, fit or hung build.

I think I'm funny but also can engage in deep conversation while having some fun along the way. Also if the main reason I've been added is to only see my boobs and get trash talking, let's just forget about it. Let me ensure that my boobs are fake (for now) but not my personality.

xoxo
Thank you! I really appreciate it. :)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

ceriewoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

xoxo
Hi babe! 27 y/o trans woman and longtime member here – don’t hesitate to reach out to me or the other girls on here if you ever wanna chat about gender/style/transition and all that; the broader community here can be nice sometimes, but there are no shortage of chasers and transphobes you’ve gotta weather too and it can really help to get together with people who share your experiences, cuz cis folks just don’t get it a lot of the time. (Still love em though! Well, most of em :joy:)