ur also cut not all that common in asia
They always say girls love out big uncut aussie cocks

Reactions: gobbie

shadytester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow it's been years since I logged on here, is it weird that finding pics of my cock actually turns me on? Haha NYC guys message me, would love to meet up with some bros and show off

Reactions: BigDee3

shadytester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just replying about 5 years later... haha im about 6.5 and cut so i wouldnt say i'm small but i guess im average . was born here so not sure if being cut or uncut is common or not in china / hong kong

Reactions: BigDee3

queenhexa80

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not sure if I mentioned this before, but biggest cock I ever had was actually hanging of this Asian guy. He was Chinese/Filipino. 8" but just so fucking thick, I couldn't comfortably sit for a day. Talking energy drink can thick! He was one of those 99% Straight/ 1% Gay guys. Basically he let guys take him for a ride but he decided when and he usually only gave it up once. Basically I think he got a kick out of making gay/bi guys begging for it and getting them hooked on it.

jpr42

1st Like
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never been a size queen, but more attracted to the rear end of a guy. Still what attracts Asian guys to me is that they are different from me, a white guy from Texas. Since I have normal white skin with moderate hair, I find the smooth skin of Asians to be incredible and I found this to be so when I was young and in bed we did well together. Some were cut, some were not. I recently came back from Thailand and realize why people like the Thai people so much....it has got to be the Buddhist upbringing that makes them so amazing as people. Just wonderful to be around. And Filipinos ain't bad either. When I was in my twenties I spent 2 years in India and fell in love with both Hindus and Muslims....I am an equal opportunity lover! There is so much to discover and enjoy about other cultures and types of people who are different from you....and that includes their bodies and their private parts as well. Sometimes the garlic breath gets in the way, but there are ways to correct that!!! Oh, and size....I can enjoy it any way it comes...not important to me. I might trim back some of the hair if I can't find it!

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not sure if I mentioned this before, but biggest cock I ever had was actually hanging of this Asian guy. He was Chinese/Filipino. 8" but just so fucking thick, I couldn't comfortably sit for a day. Talking energy drink can thick! He was one of those 99% Straight/ 1% Gay guys. Basically he let guys take him for a ride but he decided when and he usually only gave it up once. Basically I think he got a kick out of making gay/bi guys begging for it and getting them hooked on it.
He sounds very hot. I wish he gives it up more for the boys out there :) it's not to know an Asian boy is the biggest someone has when living in a western society

AsianSkin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know I'm gonna get flack for this. There are ALWAYS examples of Asians with HUGE cocks. Just like there are definitely Black men with TINY penises. I think the general finding (if you follow the bell curve of sizes) is that, on average, Asians have smaller penises than their White, Black or Hispanic brothers. I grew up in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore. Then I went to study in Australia, New Zealand, and finally ended up settling down here in the USA. I can tell you that the Asian guys in ALL those countries are ON AVERAGE smaller than Whites or any other race of males. Now, granted, the smallest one I've seen is on a White guy. And I found Asians don't deviate much. They don't have freakishly small OR large ones, like other races. I don't know why this is. I know this because I LOVE penises! I have an interest/fetish for all things penis-related, including circumcision. So I pay attention. I've also played with plenty in my lifetime. Of ALL races. I myself am only 4.5 inches fully erect. I would say the average Asian penis is around 5 inches erect, White is about 6 inches and Black around 6.5 inches. And before you ask.....YES I have measured as many as would allow me, with a tape measure! That said, I love all penises: big, small, circumcised, natural. They are all fun. BTW, shadytester, your dark circumcision scar is beautiful!!

gunner71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm Asian and mine is 5 X % inches when hard. When soft it's 2 inches by 3 inches around. Most of my Asian mates are quite large down there, though. I ha da rowing mate at the club who had a 6-inch soft dick and he was about 5ft1!