25YO (from NJ, USA) black guy who wants some first time interracial topping? Advice?

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm realizing I need to lose my top virginity.
I bottomed for the first time in 2021; I was 24 and my top was 41 - it was an affair.
I've dated more than 100 people (mostly long distance), and only 2 in person, with a few affairs in between.
I've had 5 sexual partners, and only 1 was someone I was dating; the rest were people I knew (and 4 of them are str8).
2 of them wanted bjs, 2 more wanted handjobs, and the last one took my bottom virginity.
I tried to top the last guy, but his hole was too tight for my cock, so he gave me another rimjob and another hj.

How I look:
I'm not hot looks wise, so I like carplay since the str8 tops I had in the past didn't have to look at me.
I have an average body (140 lbs.), but if you see nudes of my stomach, you'd think I weighed slightly more.
I also have a treasure trail and am fair skinned.

My body:
However, my cock is 4" soft and 7" hard; I have a bush and I'm 5'2" tall, which turns guys off as well (they always prefer taller men).
I've always wanted to top, but I either found guys who specifically wanted me to make them finish, or guys who used me for a good fuck.

What can I do to prepare for my first time topping & how do I upgrade my body?

And also, I always get rejected on Grindr (small town problems).
I'd have to sneak around and be discreet, and that's why I stick to sexting on Reddit and Kik, or Skype sex (and jack off buddies on Facebook video chat).

I live with homophobes, so I always have to repress my sex life and dating life.
And on top of that, I live in a small town.

Reactions: luxolot

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude, I saw your other post with pics. You're fucking handsome. Move to NYC where there're plenty of gay men. Get out of your toxic environment. There're plenty of men who'll take one look at your face and start plotting and planning how they can make YOU scream with pleasure. Seriously.

Put all your problems on hold for now and get away from the poison surrounding you. It's stupid for a person to try to solve his problems in the environment you describe.

Reactions: integritymatters

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dude, I saw your other post with pics. You're fucking handsome. Move to NYC where there're plenty of gay men. Get out of your toxic environment. There're plenty of men who'll take one look at your face and start plotting and planning how they can make YOU scream with pleasure. Seriously.

Put all your problems on hold for now and get away from the poison surrounding you. It's stupid for a person to try to solve his problems in the environment you describe.
I definitely agree!
I've been apartment hunting for the last 3 years now (on and off); my original cities I picked to move to were Los Angeles, NYC or London (England); NYC is too expensive; LA is great, career wise, since I want to work behind the scenes as a songwriter and TV producer/possible director; and London is great, since I align with England's methods of dealing with racism, homophobia, etc.

However, I changed a few of the cities on my list.
My new list is LA; Jamestown, NY (since 1) It's a small town, and 2) My idol, Lucille Ball, was born and raised in Jamestown); and London - and I recently dumped my ex boyfriend, who I was about to move to Little Rock, Arkansas to be with, but when I asked to move in with him, he ghosted me.

In regards to attractiveness, I'm totally flattered. Thank you so much for your amazing compliment!
Although, I'd love some advice on how to have an out of this world interracial first time topping with a hot twink.

john1644

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, if you place an ad for a mature bottom you would have better luck. lot of mature married guys
longing to try being a bottom. not much activity in my area 08060. and my virgin bottom would also
welcome first cock, but can't host........ Cheers

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dude, if you place an ad for a mature bottom you would have better luck. lot of mature married guys
longing to try being a bottom. not much activity in my area 08060. and my virgin bottom would also
welcome first cock, but can't host........ Cheers
Well, I'm 25.
I want someone around my age or only a few years older.
I always thought mature (in the LGBT world) meant 50 and older, but that's not my style.