25yo German 11 Incher on Yahoo Cam

tomhuge4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi again!
Im Tom.Im 25yo from North Germany ! I would love to Cam2Cam and show off my Nordic Monster (11") on Yahoo Cam :) Nickname: -> "big_kit_rod" <-
Im ready for Ladies and Couples.
Have a nice Day and i hope we will meet :)

tomhuge4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh cmon FakeSize. Politics and History are only for intelligent People.Not like you...Its a Adult Chat. so foget your Comment.
Do i come on a American Chat and tell everyone what your Country did in Vietnam,Afghanistan or Irak ??? No i dont... So should up with History.Im a nice Guy and Germany dont means automaticly Hitler..

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media
oh cmon FakeSize. Politics and History are only for intelligent People.Not like you...Its a Adult Chat. so foget your Comment.
Do i come on a American Chat and tell everyone what your Country did in Vietnam,Afghanistan or Irak ??? No i dont... So should up with History.Im a nice Guy and Germany dont means automaticly Hitler..

Boo hoo

Seriously, stop lying about your penis

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media
TO get back on message - YOUR PENIS IS NOT 11 INCHES LONG

You have deliberately posted photos that are (i) tiny (ii) fuzzy and (iii) obscured by your hand.

tomhuge4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hi ! Thanks People for your post cuz of the Comments from FakeSize.
btw i wrote at the gallery that the size on the pics isnt actuel.
I didnt write this Thread to prove my Size. Ladies and Cpls can rate themselfs and see the real 11".

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media
Fakesize, you really are a nasty, bitter and twister little person and for the record Hitler was Austrian NOT German.

When did I say he was German?

I said he lied. You're the one making a link that's not there, silly rabbit. WHy is that? Bitterness maybe?

Oh and cigarbabe please don't try talking to me - your face is wrinklier than my scrotum and that plain scares me.