25yr old virgin looking for older woman to show him the ropes. Boston area.

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never thought I'd ever write a personal ad but here goes. I'm a 25yr old virgin who has never done anything beyond kissing and fondling with a girl and would like to meet an older woman 25-40 who can show me the right way to please a lady. Basically, to pop my cherry.

I've waited too long for that proverbial "right girl" to come by. The girl who I'd choose to lose my virginity to. I know it might sound weird but I just want to have the experience and have some fun while I'm at it. I always get stuck in the "friend zone" because I never let girls know that I want to have sex with them and would like to meet just one where sex is on the table from the outset.

I'm 5'10" 195lbs. Brown hair, brown eyes. Latino. My cock is 6" X 5.75" (check my gallery). I'm located in the Boston area. I don't want just a "wham bang, thank you ma'am" kind of thing. I would like to get to know you first over drinks.

I'm really nervous posting this but I figure I have to take the chance. You never know until you try, right? This is not a scam and I'm not a liar. I'm just a nice guy tired of life kicking him around and who wants to finally have some fun with his life.

Respond here or send me a private message if you're interested.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great topic and question. I do believe that the thread originator is totally honest. This type of think does happen, and I can certainly testify that I lost my virginity on my Wedding Night and I was twenty five years old. Of course my hand/hands were not virgin. But as regards sexual intercourse, I lost mine at age twenty five.

I wish you the best in your quest; but I would also encourage you to become involved with a girl friend and play the field until you find Ms. Right and participate in a marriage ceremony. Sex within marriage is the mark of a true commitment and can be the most rewarding relationship.

I certainly endorse this concept.

No matter what you do, always practice safe sex. Any encounter without appropriate protection can lead to drastic and often very emotional, gut wrenching results.

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No matter what you do, always practice safe sex. Any encounter without appropriate protection can lead to drastic and often very emotional, gut wrenching results.

Of course. Any sexual encounter I might have either on my own or with someone from this board will be safe. As much as I want to have an incredible first sexual experience, it is not worth taking that risk.