Coastwatch1993

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 26, slim, and have a preference for men (and even some women!) Of a certain age, 50+.

I'm looking for a few people to regularly kik with (at least every couple of days) and share, swap pics, stories, and even videos on .ore adventurous days. We can share and chat one on one or even as a group.

It is my ultimate fantasy to have a small group of regular, mature "buds" or friends that I can express myself with, and have them share too! I love a good back and forth exchange and fair swap ;)

Men, women, and couples welcomed.
Men I prefer stocky, heavyset, or bulky muscle, 50+, and chest and or tummy hair is a plus. Salt and pepper hair, grey hair, silver hair all good. Blue eyes are a killer but not required.

Women, I like a broad spectrum. Almost always 50+, some extra weight. and short hair are my go to, but not required. Large breasts a plus, but also not required.

Couples, same as above, love swingers and nudists, exhibitionists too!

All: squirting and a long/hard cumshot are extremely hot to me, also not required, but something to keep in mind ;) moans and vocal sex/masturbation are a big turn on and preferred.

My kik is the same name as here, coastwatch1993. Look forward to hearing from you!