26 years old, totally virginal

robert619

Just Browsing
Media
Hi everyone. I'm almost 26 years old, I am a straight male, I am still a virgin, and I have an eight inch penis.

I think that, according to statistics, I'm about 10 years past the average age for first intercourse in the USA. I don't really feel depressed any longer about my virgin status, but it is something I think about almost every day. I'm not totally inexperienced with girls, but I've never experienced proper intimacy either.

Having eight inches makes me feel highly sexualized, but at the end of the day, I'm the only one getting any enjoyment out of it. I'd like to have sex, but I think I'll probably be taking my virginity into my thirties and possibly beyond that. Sometimes though, I wonder if I'll get to have sex and if that will really make me any happier. I guess my question is, should I just consider myself blessed to have a bigger one and be content with the fact that I may turn out to be a middle-aged virgin?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sex will happen for you when you meet someone who you have real chemistry with--and the opportunity to act on it. If the person and timing is right, you will have sex. If it isn;t, you won't. Unless you actively CHOOSE not to have sex, and reject the opportunities when they come, then you staying a virgin isn't likely to last forever. If you have reasons for staying one, fantastic--never apologize or feel bad about it--be true to yoruself. Having a big dick just means you have a big dick--nothing else, unless you make it mean something else. Be happy with yoruself for your self.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, don't worry about it
1)Having a big penis is it's own reward as they say, lol
you have fun with it, right? Do you like having an 8"er? Seems like it, since you talk about it. So it's a good thing, regardless of whether you are using it on anyone right now.
2) Lot's of people wait until they are married to have sex. I wish I had it set up to do that. You don't need to think about it everyday. You have more important things to focus your attention on. Are you ready for marriage/ a comitted relationship financially? Is that what is holding you back?
Are you self concious about your body? I'm sure you are fine, but improving your health and fitness will always increase your confidence, wich of course with a little experience behind you, exponentially increases your appeal to women.
3) Why do you say you will be a virgin until you are in your 30s? Do you want to be? That's cool if you do, but if not, remember this: If you want anything to happen, you have to make it happen. If you are looking for a meaningful relationship, it's up to you to find one. If there is something holding you back, it is up to you to deal with it. Nothing happens just because time passes. We affect our own futures.
4) Hey, let me know if you have any questions about girls :)
5) Just to let you know: Virginity/losing your virginity is not a big deal for guys. I didn't even know it, when I "officially" lost mine. (In other words, actually stuck the big guy in for the first time) I was asleep. The next time, which was a long time after, all I remember thinking was that it was over before I knew it, and I couldn't even come. (I've heard about half of guys have this problem the first time, and for the other half, its the opposite, they come in about 2 minutes, but the end result is the same, lol) It was total anti-climax. I wasn't even really in love.
Don't equate "meaningful relations" with penis in vagina. Sometimes these two go together, and sometimes they don't. I don't know what your sexual experiences have been, but meaningful relations can be other sexual contact, or none at all with the person you care about. I had much better "sex" many times, before I ever actually had intercourse. So you see what I am saying for a guy, the lines between virgin and not a virgin are blury, and are not arbitrarily significant. It won't necesarily be a turning point in your life when it happens

Live your life on your terms, and don't worry about what other people are doing.

Matt

Hey just a side note for gay/bi guys. Lol I'm serious here. Question:
How do you define virginity? I'm thinking you could "get diverginized" at least three ways. Is each one significant, or does it only count once for all?

robert619

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the responses. I thought I might get blasted with a lot of "Virgin = Loser" posts, but I'm really glad to see some supportive comments.

Ideally, I'd like to lose my virginity in marriage. By no means do I want to go through my 30's untouched, but I'm sort of trying to prepare myself mentally if it comes to that. I guess if it happens, it happens and if it doesn't, it doesn't.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell, we where all virgins at some point! anybody who says that virgins are loosers is an asshole!

Guy@naPrince

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Screw romance!

Get as ugly, crazy and loud as you want! Let yourself go! Your first time should be a completely sensual, and NOT intellectual, experience; don't over-think this, my friend. Don't try to have movie sex, like I did my first time.

This is a feast of the senses - taste, touch, smell, speed, noise! Indulge these natural desires, and your body will respond with strength, endurance and a rhythm that feels natural to you and instantly boosts your confidence. Hit that poon like Jeffrey Dahmer on an assburger, and you will walk away from this feeling like a champ! :fight:

If she's cool, your woman will respect the honest, savage truth of your animal side, and that you were unafraid to share that with her, .. even if it happens so fast, she barely remembers it. If she's really cool, she'll give you the chance to pretty things up later with poetry, flowers, music, candles or whatever she tells you she likes. If she doesn't appreciate it, to hell with her!

Move on to the next lucky lady. :wink:

When you're ready, you'll know. Good luck, Rob.