26 yo straight guy new to London. Looking for friends and buddies.

Edol96

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey! I’m a 26 yo guy who’s just recently moved to London (raised in Spain).

A friend of mine recently mentioned LPSG to me (he and his girlfriend are both on here). I thought it was a funny concept, I looked it up and decided to check it out. It’s a cool website and I’m eager to see what’s around!

As for my interests, I have recently become curious about threesomes (now one of my biggest fantasies) and, after being in a relationship with a girl for a few years, I’ve decided to enjoy being a single dude and try new experiences.

Exploring the world of swingers is something I would love, so it’d be nice to meet couples (male + female or female + female) who are also interested in doing so with me.

On the other hand, it’d also be cool to find straight buddies who, like myself, are interested in threesomes so we could talk and bond over girls we like, fantasies, etc. That way we could potentially try to find a girl who is interested in having fun with both of us.

And that’s it! I’m new here and I can’t wait to socialize, so feel free to drop me a message!
Do you have kik or whatsapp bro? Let me know as Im down for it

Reactions: BillM

Edol96

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

A friend of mine recently mentioned LPSG to me (he and his girlfriend are both on here). I thought it was a funny concept, I looked it up and decided to check it out. It’s a cool website and I’m eager to see what’s around!

As for my interests, I have recently become curious about threesomes (now one of my biggest fantasies) and, after being in a relationship with a girl for a few years, I’ve decided to enjoy being a single dude and try new experiences.

Exploring the world of swingers is something I would love, so it’d be nice to meet couples (male + female or female + female) who are also interested in doing so with me.

On the other hand, it’d also be cool to find straight buddies who, like myself, are interested in threesomes so we could talk and bond over girls we like, fantasies, etc. That way we could potentially try to find a girl who is interested in having fun with both of us.

And that’s it! I’m new here and I can’t wait to socialize, so feel free to drop me a message!
Text me on kik edol96

Reactions: BillM

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Welcome. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Reactions: jglt and BillM