27 years anniversary

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On November 6th, my husband(Yes I live in Massachusetts and we're legally married), celebrate 27 years together!.....27 years ago we went to Paris on our "honeymoon".......we're going back for a week this december to celebrate. looking thru old foto albums I found some pics of us on our first trip.........I think we were cute!But i may be biased;..here's 3 pics, one of each of us in Paris 27 years ago and one of me taken this summer. I don't think i've aged too badly..LOL

Attachments

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Congratulations dude ..may you have many more years together:biggrin1::biggrin1::usaribbon::usaribbon::popcorn::dance::dance:

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
still lookin good ,congratulations, I have no opinion on sexuality, live and let live. my wife and I have just celebrated 25 years marriage. however as I live In the european union (Ireland) and am a lot closer to france, ergo go there freqently, you will find it very expensive. anyway have fun. stay in love and stay to-gether.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On November 6th, my husband(Yes I live in Massachusetts and we're legally married), celebrate 27 years together!.....27 years ago we went to Paris on our "honeymoon".......we're going back for a week this december to celebrate. looking thru old foto albums I found some pics of us on our first trip.........I think we were cute!But i may be biased;..here's 3 pics, one of each of us in Paris 27 years ago and one of me taken this summer. I don't think i've aged too badly..LOL

Congrats bro! you look great to me!!!

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
still lookin good ,congratulations, I have no opinion on sexuality, live and let live. my wife and I have just celebrated 25 years marriage. however as I live In the european union (Ireland) and am a lot closer to france, ergo go there freqently, you will find it very expensive. anyway have fun. stay in love and stay to-gether.
thanks, I think I'll keep him........who else would put up with all my idiocyncracies?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats to you and your hubby on your 27th Anniversary!

My best friend, also named Chuck celebrated his 20th anniversary last month with his hubby. I hope you all have many more years of happily wedded bliss. :kiss:

Many congrats to you both. I've just passed 6 with my partner (not married though), we went to Paris a couple of years ago for his 40th and we both fell in love with the city especially the view from the Sacre Couer (is that how you spell it?) - there's no where else like it! You certainly look as if you've aged like a very fine 'french' wine. Enjoy your return visit mate xxx

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many congrats to you both. I've just passed 6 with my partner (not married though), we went to Paris a couple of years ago for his 40th and we both fell in love with the city especially the view from the Sacre Couer (is that how you spell it?) - there's no where else like it! You certainly look as if you've aged like a very fine 'french' wine. Enjoy your return visit mate xxx
(blush)