28 Married Man

28 masculine married bi curious guy. New to this curiosity of another man but miss having buddies to watch sports with, play video games, go to bars, concerts and gym together. Needing complete discretion because of wife. I want a bro who wants a buddy to be str8 with most of the time and when we get alone is open to more. New to this but willing to travel for the right bro and meet.
If interested PM with private message. Only serious str8 masc bro wanted

Attachments

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
28 masculine married bi curious guy. New to this curiosity of another man but miss having buddies to watch sports with, play video games, go to bars, concerts and gym together. Needing complete discretion because of wife. I want a bro who wants a buddy to be str8 with most of the time and when we get alone is open to more. New to this but willing to travel for the right bro and meet.
Hot abs and hot bulge

Reactions: badgerfun

WillB63

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Marie’s and curious in la. Dad but love to chat.

Reactions: badgerfun

bicurioushubbie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome....damn nice huge bulge going on there.