28 Years ago today

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_smack ash, May 18, 2008.

1. D_smack ash

D_smack ash Account Disabled

Mt St helens blew her lid and covered my state in ash.My city had at least 3 -5 inches in places.It was dark at 2 pm on that day.Bad thing about that day 50 some people died,a lake was destroyed.I had a shirt i wore in jr high that had the volcano on it.My friends would make fun of it.well 1 month later BOOM.No more being made fun of.Anyway just thought i would share good day to all me

2. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Wow, is it that long ago already? Man time flys. 1980, Olympic Gold Medal in hockey, my hero shot outside his apartment building. A full and very impactful year.

3. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    And the winter following that was amoungst the coldest in that decade. I had to drive from NYC to De with a car that had no heater....

...recent volcanic activity might be able to cool down the summer, as the Hawaii volcano has been boiling since June, there's an active one in the Indonesian circle and the one in Chile has been going on for two weeks now...

4. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    mmm...could explain all those early tornadoes in the south, hang in there unabear, and the cool spring here on the east coast. nice pics there ZOS23XY

Draft saved Draft deleted