29 bi guy nw london, mutual masterbastion and more! fun discreet meets.

bspompey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi, I am a 29 year old bi guy who is looking for some mutual fun. I really enjoy having cock fun where we play and explore each other, where we can go as far as we desire. This is discreet fun where I welcome bi or gay guys who can enjoy each other as much or as little as they want.

I have experienced bi fun but am by no means a veteran, so I would like open minded guys who are prepared to help me explore the growing fascination with cock!

I am good looking with an average cock. I do like large ones and generally prefer guys older than me who can take the lead a bit. I can travel but can't accom. Anyone interested in some great experiences??

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
heh - howdy howdy. Am a UK lurker - all over the place - and often in london. in fact am there tomorrow. give shout if you want beer or cheer.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi, I am a 29 year old bi guy who is looking for some mutual fun. I really enjoy having cock fun where we play and explore each other, where we can go as far as we desire. This is discreet fun where I welcome bi or gay guys who can enjoy each other as much or as little as they want.

I have experienced bi fun but am by no means a veteran, so I would like open minded guys who are prepared to help me explore the growing fascination with cock!

I am good looking with an average cock. I do like large ones and generally prefer guys older than me who can take the lead a bit. I can travel but can't accom. Anyone interested in some great experiences??

any pics?

bspompey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have pics and a webcam. I prefer to do this discreetly rather than broadcast. if there is a way to send me a private email or msn/yahoo etc then I will show you what I look like......

inga

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hello bspompey... I would definately be interested in meeting you at some point in time.. and I bet you could find a woman that will accept you and your willingness to explore, you just might need to travel a great distance to meet her..wink wink.. she might be everything your heart desires.. and more.. much much more..