29 guys gettng my wife pregnant (video)

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will have to watch all 43 minutes of that again, but IIRC, it seemed to me that size was not that big of a factor with her. She seemed to be just as vocal with the smaller dicked guys as she was with more hung.

But then again, she was pretty rev'ed up... just look at how red her face and her chest is/was.

Another thing I would like to do is to actually time how long it took for each guy to cum.

I think I noticed some editing in there.... 43 minutes of video, 29 guys...so that's 1 minute and 30 seconds of video, at least, per guy.

validi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i don't know...looks like bullshit to me. I mean come on!...who's crazy enough to get preg in a gangbang ? it's all part of a fantasy. If it's true though...then it's fucking pathetic & sad.

B_jeremyj

Just Browsing
Media
i hope that were all tested many times and monitored before this happend... would be sooo easy for her to get aids.. or even the other guys if they are in some pussyjuice with cumaids.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Kinsey was right. Judging by this group, the average erect penis length is a little under 6 inches. Some of those guys did her twice or thrice, so it wasn't 29 different guys. She definitely was in heat though. One good tag team fuck by three or four of our thick dicked lpsg members would have done her more good than this assortment of cocktail weiners, however. Then she would know she was fucked.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For those serious about dipping dicks into sloppy 2nds to 20ths, or just frothy non-stop creampies, Ariana Jollee in Devil's Film series 65 Guy Creampie 2 is a definite keeper. However, she's so red-eyed horny she seems to scare off the 65 naked guys standing around her. But she knows what she's doing and loves barking directions on how to the mend should DP her correctly show she gets maximum pleasure instead of pain out of the workout. For the uneducated, this is a good teaching film on how two guys can properly pleasure a woman with one cock up her ass and another up her engorged pussy. There's also the older 50 Guy cream Pie featuring "Jennifer", but "Jennifer" seems not to be as enthusiastic about the prospect as Ariana Jollee. Still, both are quite nasty.

I'm looking for gang bang cream pie vids where the male partiipants get down and dirty, competing or sharing the opportunity to eat out the loads from the female center of attention. But that's the kind of filthy, vile, dirty old man I am. It was a common thing to do in the early 70s during the seminal (pun) years of swinging, before the name was changed to "the Lifestyle."

Anyone with info on the latter type of vids, let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: brycefan