Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hate to disagree here, but you DID "have to" until the cops got there. And if they're anything like the ones here, you'll "have to" again until the cops show up the next time :mad:

I hate it also and consider them and their intrusions very disrespectful.

But, I think I can "one up ya" :wink:....

Last year some of the residents of the farm camp behind me decided that they were going to start a Mariachi (Sp?) band. I guess you can't have one of those without at least one 5' speaker for the "vocalist" :yuck:, and it must be pointed towards somebody elses place (mine :mad:). To make matters worse, the one thing that they didn't have was talent. Maybe they knew that because they practiced every day,,over and over and over and OVER :banghead2:!!

Last edited:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to live on Driftwood drive and the Vietnamese car gangs would incessantly play their bass music while parked down the street.

Shitty neighborhood but great food (it's all gone now).

What part of Charlotte are you in?

I tried to PM you, but yer box is always full. lol! I usually keep mine at a solid 99% full so I feel ya HB. :wink:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lmfao, I normally play the music loud and have a sub in the boot, however at night I have the common sense to turn the sub off (as bass travels like a mofo) and the music gets turned down.

My exhuast is pretty loud but again I keep the rpm under 2500 when in a build up area at night.

some people are just 'tards and can't help themselves!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I used to live on Driftwood drive and the Vietnamese car gangs would incessantly play their bass music while parked down the street.

Shitty neighborhood but great food (it's all gone now).

What part of Charlotte are you in?

I tried to PM you, but yer box is always full. lol! I usually keep mine at a solid 99% full so I feel ya HB. :wink:
South Charlotte, between I-77 and South Boulevard. Box is 97% full. PM away.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Lmfao, I normally play the music loud and have a sub in the boot, however at night I have the common sense to turn the sub off (as bass travels like a mofo) and the music gets turned down.

My exhuast is pretty loud but again I keep the rpm under 2500 when in a build up area at night.

some people are just 'tards and can't help themselves!
You're one of the good 'ens.