2D fantasies

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by gurren128, Apr 30, 2009.

1. gurren128

gurren128 New Member

Hi everyone, long time reader, first time poster.

I've been toying with the idea of doing 2D animations of fantasies for a while. The end result of yesterday was this video :
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Basically, I'd like to know if there is interest for more.

Criticism and ideas welcome. I'm planning on doing guys too eventually (with big (growing :D) dicks!). Gay, bi, hetero sex, etc. So look forward to : better animation, more detailed ladies/guys, longer vids! (between 3 and 5 minutes is my goal. To give people an idea, it's 900 frames per minute, at 30 frame per second).

You can also send your comments to my email address provided in the video, or just through PM here.

-edit-
    I wasn't sure where to post this, so I took this subsection.

2. B_Mister Buildington

What'd you animate in, flash? If so, you should find a place online to host the file rather than making people download it to watch.

Seems like you're a relative beginner to animation, and if so this isn't as bad as everyone will surely agree that it looks. The geometry and movement of the body is very unnatural, and while you do effectively convey the idea that "a woman's breasts grow quickly until she falls under their weight", there is nothing arousing or appealing about it. Just as a stick figure with giant breasts or cock isn't sexy... well I mean it's essentially a stick figure with giant breasts.

For this to work, the visual representation of this woman has to be sexually appealing. I think that drawing freehand, scanning, and tracing with vector tools would probably be a better way of doing this than making her body from ovals. Hell, maybe you should just find a photo of a woman and trace her with vectors for your base.

I don't mean to sound harsh. I think it's just that sexual subject matter is a really poor choice for a beginning animator or artist.

3. gurren128

gurren128 New Member

Thanks a lot :) This is exactly the kind of feedback I'm looking for. It's also why I wanted opinions, because I really wasn't sure about the results. But hey, if there's interest, it might be worthwhile to make a good one.

I'll keep you all updated once I got the new model done (probably this weekend... you know, free time and all).

4. B_Mister Buildington

Go for it, man. Things like this will be great practice for you. I don't know your age/situation/goals, but flash is a valuable tool to know. Learn to use it for making websites, try branching out into other artistic avenues with it. Awesome that you're trying to do something worthwhile with your free time.

Draft saved Draft deleted