2nd Chance at Becoming a Super Stud

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by wishingfor10, Aug 5, 2006.

1. wishingfor10

wishingfor10 Member

2. FriendlyFileSearch

FriendlyFileSearch New Member

Thats a great story :cool:

I love that site, there are so many stories.. all you have to do is specify what kind of story you want and thousands are delivered.

3. GBB

GBB Member

It's a little dark for me.

So in the end we have a protagonist who's only sexual outlet results in physical damage to a woman, but that's excused because he hasn't been laid in 28 years?

What happens when he picks up his next woman? Does he say 'well I'm really horny becasue I've except for last night I've only been laid once in 28 years?'

Sex should not be about harming people, and if it takes that kind of thinking to get you off, then I think you need some counciling.

4. Hung Low in Thiva

Hung Low in Thiva New Member

Kind of dumb, and very long

5. fifteensammy

fifteensammy New Member

I liked it. I thought it was pretty hot and the means the hero used to make his cock grow were a lot more realistic than in a lot of these stories. What I didn't like so much was all the dick pain he kept complaining about; severe pain from an erection is what keeps guys from getting hard and poppin stitches after enlargement surgery. That part didn't seem erotic or realistic. I mean if your cock hurts because the erection is stretching so much, you can probably shoot a load once if you're really into your size and power and all, but this all-day, over and over gallons of cum despite the constant horrible pain doesn't seem too credible.

Something I notice on this site is that most of the guys seem to be really, really nice. Anyone who's not super gentle and slow with a partner gets knocked. But you know, we're men, we're animals, we're proud of being more manly than most of mankind, and sometimes it's incredibly hot to just fuck as hard as you wnat and force your way as ddeep as you can go and then some. Cervical penetration is a fetish of mine, and this story really gets into that, although I think she'd probably have had him arrested at the end, not just telling him to fuck off.

I'd like to hear some more of how he keeps growing!

6. millionman

millionman Active Member

I remember thinking this story had an interesting premise but in the end it was too much towards the abusive/rape end for me. Not the worst or most horrific thing I've ever read.

Draft saved Draft deleted