2nd Chance !?!?!

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whether you believe in reincarnation or not ? If you could be someone else who would you be ? or If you could change any features of yourself ? what would you change ( physically,spiritually,emotionally ) ? and why ?

hctib1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd wanna come back as INCUBUS!!!!! I'll grow my hair long and tatoo my face too!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got a PM from someone recently saying they wished they had my life. I'm happy being me, but there were some bumpy roads getting here. I wish I had nicer nail beds.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whether you believe in reincarnation or not ? If you could be someone else who would you be ? or If you could change any features of yourself ? what would you change ( physically,spiritually,emotionally ) ? and why ?

This was quite the topic to be discussed, and yet I'm glad that you picked it. I wold have to say that I do believe in reincarnation, because I definitely believe that I've walked this earth before. There are other things that I could go into as to why I believe that, but we won't go there in this thread (I'll tell you privately ;)). Anyway, I wouldn't come back as someone else. I would just like to be me, and I like to believe that I would've learned from past experiences and that I wouldn't make the same mistakes again. *** Physically, I would change my weight.*Emotionally, I would change the temper that was given to me by mother. And my stubbornness, I guess that comes with being a Taurus.***

Outside of those things, I believe that I'm a great person, I love and respect everyone, and I can say that I've grown over the years from who I used to be. I love me. And the things that I would change I believe would make me a better person, not just for me but for those around me. I would like for my outside to reflect the person inside of me. And on the inside, I believe that they would make me a far more understanding person- the thought of me being even deeper than I am just boggles my mind, and I welcome that. I Love people, and I would like to express that passion more without what I believe to be my flaws.

<<<<<3 you, Inc.

Dante'

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My mum told me I'm a gay man in this lifetime because in a past life I was a woman that was unable to satisfy her husband.

If I could be anyone else? I'd be a helluva lot more boring.