2nd circumcision

koko23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got circumcised as an adult 13 years ago. I was so happy to get rid of "the skin" that I just told the doctor to cut away as much skin as possible. Well, he took away very much skin, but it turned out he gave me a low but not so tight cut. I would like to get it recut, but I am not sure about that.

Who got cut a second time?
What was your "style" before?
What changed?

Reactions: glansout

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've heard of plenty of guys getting recut. (I've heard of some kind of obsessed ones getting recut three, four, five, six times...)

If you have a low cut, then you've already lost most of the inner foreskin, correct? In which case getting it tightened up would just be removing outer foreskin, and you probably wouldn't notice much difference in sensation.

koko23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, most of my inner foreskin is gone. My scar is a half inch below my helmet, the frenulum is also gone. I really like that tight feeling, when you can't move any skin. But on the other hand, you never know what you'll get after a second circ.

Vasko

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Perhaps just do some research. My doc mentioned that most guys, who get a tight cut, end up stretching their skin again over time anyway, i.e. the tightness you're after may not last. Just passing this on, haven't come across this anywhere else. Maybe find a clinic and have a chat with an experienced surgeon.

goforit51

Cherished Member
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A GP cut me when 18 y/o did a moderate loose.

Got cut the second time and had some shaft skin removed so the inner skin shows now when soft. about one inch of inner skin High and mostly tight. Inner shows even when soft and hanging
if you can travel to west coast here is a guy that does many of them and an expert. Will give you what you want as much as possible.
www.socalcircumcision.com: California Adult Circumcision, Specializing in Adult Circumcisions in Southern California
I am very glad I did the second one. looks great and notice that others look at it more when in the showers.

koko23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello,

after I have thought about it for a long time, I decided to go for a second circumcision. For about a year I have a problem with the area where the frenlum was. The skin in this area is constantly irritated and very sensitive. My doctor told me, that I can try to live with it or go for a second circ. I am very curious how it will be.

I will tell you more after I talked to my doctor again.

Reactions: glansout

Thanks for the photos. I can't clearly see how much inner shaft skin you have left. It doesn't look like you have much. I would think that only more outside shaft skin could be removed however it might make erections uncomfortably tight. I've heard some circumcised men have this problem. Not clear why you would want to do more. Best of luck.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Funny, I'm the guy who is 100% in favor of guys being circumcised, but sorry, I think you have to be a bit cuckoo to go through it twice. Looks to me like they can remove a bit more of the outer layer of skin at the underside behind your glans, but I would be worried about excessive scarring distorting the head when you get hard. Between the expense, the pain, the uhm, temporary disability, and the possible permanent disfigurement, your dick looks fine to me. Best of luck, whatever your decision.

Reactions: japetty
S

SirConcis

Yes, it is true that when cut tight, your skin will stretch to its perfect length over the first few months. But likely tighter than what you are now. It all depends on if you are a grower or shower as well.

When erect, how much skin on shjaft can you pinch to make it tighter ? That gives you an indication of how much you can remove.

As long as you are thinking about it, you'll have a deire to get it done. If that desire grows, then don't wait.

koko23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know it sounds crazy: I am already tightly circumcised and I am on my way to get circumcised a second time. But: If I do nothing, nothing will change. After every wank my dick feels like I someone cuts into it. grrrr.

So after thinking about it for 1.5 years, I made my decision.

My second cut will be on May 12th.

xxsweet_spunkxx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I support whatever anyone wants to do with their body. I might not be able to relate, but I still support it. At around 1 years of age, I had a very loose cut. Still have lots of inner skin, outer skin, and my frenulum. I find that the best sensation is the inner skin (which when hard, isn't inner) and the frenulum. When having sex, or receiving oral, even with everything pulled down and "tight", I enjoy it, but for masturbation, I think it would suck to be super tight with no movement, but to each his own. I have encountered other friends and sexual partners who had a "crooked" circumcision where if I had that, I would get it fixed, but apart from that, I am a believer of if it's not broke, don't fix it.

Reactions: williamkony