2nd Cock Ring Trouble!

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I tried out my second cock ring last night. My girlfriend said she didn't think it would fit. Anyway its uncomfortable when I put it on, and my veins which are hardly noticeable bulge out at least a half cm away from my cock...its ridiculous.

Are cock rings supposed to be like that? It didn't seem just firm, it was actually tight and I was scared by how far out the veins in my cock were popping.

Anyway this is the ring I bought for £20/$40ish:

2-Touch Elastomer Vibrating Cock Ring - free delivery and cheapest prices - LoveHoney UK online adult sex shop

Neither of us are really that impressed, even though she put it inside her and that was kinda cool. I'm really peed off :mad:

I think I should give up on finding a cock ring :frown1:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Wonderboy,
Golly I don't know why I didn't notice that you were in the UK. I was wondering about your Prince addiction, being in the UK explains it all. He is a musical genius, I'm not sure if people are aware that most of his early stuff has him on nearly every instrument, he is a musical GOD! Fuck cock rings, they are crazy! If you DO want to try one, I must advise you to purchase a leather ring with snaps and preferably a buckle as well. This will allow you to adjust the proper fit, and if it begins to swell uncomfortably, you can always let it out a bit. They are reffered to as cinches or straps, search for an online store with a huge variety. I personally can't stand cock rings, it seems that those of us who do not get rock hard like we would want to have rather delicate vascular systems that DO NOT like being constricted. Good luck!

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I agree with tripod, here. Get one that is adjustable. I've got a fairly cheap one, a more pricey one might even be better because I did not care for the vibrator it came with. It was a bullet style that had a watch battery - thing failed on me after one use. So i pulled that vibe out & used another one I had, that ran on "aa" batteries. That works much much better :)

Adjustable is the key....even on my average sized dong the veins pop out if I have it adjusted too tight. Sometimes tight is good but TOO tight, well you know when it feels uncomfortable it's time to loosen it.

Don't give up on it. I looked for YEARS before finding something I truly liked. There is junk out there, and then there's just products that don't suit your fancy.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
judging by your pic, the 'one size fits all' novelty category isn't for you--ouch!

purchase a few inexpensive sized rubber o rings to determine your size. i like to grow into mine--too tight and i freak out. but just right can be hella fun. you might want to try snaps or rubber tubing too.

this site has a great selection (horrible web design, but they know cock rings).

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm I could...but the adjustable ones I've seen are leather and my girlfriend said she doesn't want leather down there. I'll talk to her about it and maybe get another cockring for Christmas (please, Santa!)...leather if need be.

Does leather not trap smells?

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
You just have to find the right fit...I wear one for swimming and all the time mostly it fits fine and holds things in place and its not just for sex...but its also for being sexy...Mine are very large and fit snugly take a look in my gallery and you will see what I mean its something you have to ease into you just can't wear it once and say it is not for you...wear it around and feel what it does for you and then you will become more comfortable with it...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
judging by your pic, the 'one size fits all' novelty category isn't for you--ouch!

purchase a few inexpensive sized rubber o rings to determine your size. i like to grow into mine--too tight and i freak out. but just right can be hella fun. you might want to try snaps or rubber tubing too.

this site has a great selection (horrible web design, but they know cock rings).
This is the best advice for your situation, Wonderboy---you don;t want one of the adjustable leather ones--you want one that fits you. measure around the area where you want to wear it, whether it is around the whole package, or only your dick, then use that as a base measurement. Go to a harware store, and buy a few different sizes of rubber O rings, with the middle one being the nearest size to your base measurement. THen get one or two sizes smaller, then one or two sizes bigger. THey are pretty cheap, so you can afford to get a selection. Then, once you find the one that gives you the amount of tightness you want, while being comfortable for you, use that as your size to buy whatever type you want. Spend a couple quid and experiment before you buy another ring designed for the purpose. Have fun!

hardarms

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Man can understand your problem. Most cock rings don't work to well on me either. I do have one that is a adjustable to accomodate a large cock. It's leather and cleans up just fine. Hope you can find one to fit you and work with you!

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Thanks for that link to Leather Creations. I just ordered my first stainless steel 2" cock band from them and am looking forward to receiving it. I also used your suggestion to test drive a rubber "O" ring that I purchased at Ace Hardware to make sure the 2" was the right size.