2nd date questions

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have what could be considered a 2nd date in a few days. I haven't had a lot of dating expierence, and what i have had ahs usually developed online a bit before meeting, so there's already some established common ground.
The first date ended with one of those guy-ish handshakes that turns into a hug.
I'm curious how I should greet this fellow; a hug, a pat on the shoulder, I really don't know.
Also curious what other people think as far as 'the bases' With my last bf we didn't do anything until the 3rd date when we both hit home runs. Turns out he couldn't figure out why I was waiting so long!
What's appropriate 2nd date behavior, without seeming to be slutty?

I really sound like a noob here, but like I said, my other relationships have been started online, and there's time to develop a rapport and a dialog.

Thanks

dude4507

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think on the second date you should be initiating some contact, so give him a hug when you see him and do stuff like touching his hand, shoulder, whatever. You know, let him know you're interested without taking your clothes off.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Bro..I would greet him with a hug, as that is how you ended the date. Personally, I don't think I would give my stuff up on the second date, especially if I haven't as you put it established common ground. Get to know him some more--I agree with Dude. Let him know you are interested, but hold off on hitting a home run until you know him better...let the relationship grow. Make him hungry for more--like a third and fourth date. Good luck to you.