2nd try What do women think about Black cock ?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Secretariat, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Secretariat

Secretariat New Member

On the suggestion of Mark,I've opened up a new thread on the subject that jayranner originally asked in his thread for those of us with a real interest :

Please stay on topic here if you would.

Thanks,

Tom

2. Secretariat

Secretariat New Member

As for the topic at hand,my wife,who is a doctor and her nursing friends think there are some really large black cocks in the ER all the time. But none of them has ever had the notion to do anything with them. Then again,when they are in for HIV or other diseases sometimes it wouldn't be the most "enticing" situation. Now,when they are in for just broken bones or something that wouldn't threaten your life,my wife will come home and tell me little fantasies while stroking my rather large tool herself. Especially about men younger than myself (the old cuckolding scenario),the overwhelmed young wife with the young boy with the really large penis. It really gets her going. Maybe one day if the situatiuon was right we could try it,then again,it nmight be worse to kill the fantasy by acting on it if you get what i mean.
    And not one mention of Adolph Hitler,Englands social system,racism,or anything else LOL.

Hope that helps. Not first hand from a woman but from someone who women have shared with.

Tom :D :D

3. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Well, how about, "If you want a fright, go white?"

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Nothing wrong with a black cock as long as it's attached to a black man. ^_^

5. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Pretty funny Pecker...

6. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Glad that previous thread was closed...But on this subject which I have a little experience on since I am black...From my experience - this appears to be a fantasy of a lot of white females and male...I met a white woman accidently on the phone and when they find out I am black - they tell me fantasies that they want to experience and I will admit I fell for it and had sex w/her (fantasy fulfilled)...And I have met a girl who happened was engaged and eventually married one my really good friend's brother who happened to be white - that she was really attracted to me and does know why she is marrying him because she likes black cock - she was really hot (former playmate) but I couldn't do it - do have some morals and this was the first night I met her...And I have had white guys come up to me in clubs and grab my cock - which came take a brother by surprise (LOL)...But I don't really get the whole thing and really don't like when people view a black man as just a sexual object...I know I am more complex than that...

Most people can't even tell that I am black on the phone if they have never met me - years of speech and language classes to lose a Carribean accent and get a more American dialect...My accent is completely gone unless I get a little excited and start talking too much...Accents are sexy to me though - opps getting off the subject a bit...Sorry...

7. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

You know what now that I think about it - there have been a couple of white guys who have approached myself - asking me to fuck there wife or girlfriend and just wanted to watch...Weird if you ask me...And I know this older very wealthy guy who appears to be in his 60's w/a wife in her early 40's (very attractive but definitely had a lot of work done on her body)...But they cruise the clubs pretty often in search for young guys to fuck his wife while he watches from a 2 way mirror in a special closet he had made...My friend actually told he uncle who is pretty young too actually did it and told him about...But the uncle who I am friends w/too asked me if I was interested because the couple requested a couple of black guys to gang bang his wife while he watch - definitely said no to that one - too weird for me...And that is what I mean about being view as a sexual object just because of my color and not as a person...I have more situations like that too that would shock you...

8. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I've never had the pleasure, but I had the chance once. I didn't jump on it (pun intended) since I was already in a relationship (with his aquaintance, no less) and he had slept with my roommate. He was hot too and very sensual. Resembled Tiger Woods. Mmmmm...

9. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Funny - I have a friend who looks like that too...His name didn't happen to start w/a J...He preferred to date only white women...

10. Knight

Knight New Member

Well seen as you're asking women...I don't have much to say and I certainly don't know what the fascination with a black cock or black men in some cases (I do think they tend to turn heads for whatever reason). My mates gf keeps coming up with things like men with hairy arms are hung, big feet = big meat etc. Whenever this subject of black cock or whatever comes up I just say I'm bigger than most black men, but no one believes me. I also don't get the 'older men' thing...

I remember in the 19th Century, maybe 18th too, black men, slaves etc were advertised in newspapers etc as savages and rapists (they weren't, at least not so much as the media said). Also, weirdly one girl was raped by a baboon, she took that to be a black man and there were weird stories like that. That was on a programme I watched about 'Forbidden Fruit'

Anyway some women had fantasies about being with black men back then, more for their mysterious origins and different skin tone (black men are exotic etc). Don't think it was about penis size. The size rumour must have started somewhere though...

11. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

no, actually his name was Marc and he was from Virginia. Come to think of it, I only ever saw him with white women too. Hm.... ^_^

I'd love to have a romp with Taye Diggs, he's down-right hot!! Especially with the accent he had in How Stella got her Groove back.

12. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

no, actually his name was Marc and he was from Virginia. Come to think of it, I only ever saw him with white women too. Hm.... ^_^

I'd love to have a romp with Taye Diggs, he's down-right hot!! Especially with the accent he had in How Stella got her Groove back.
    [post=285108]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

For some reason I have never really liked Taye as an actor but I do like the Kevin Hill show...I have met him at a couple of industry parties and he is pretty cool...Cuba Gooding Jr. is a jerk and wanted me to hook him up w/this girl I was with and short, Usher is another cocky MF...Shemar Moore (Malcolm from young and restless) is cocky as hell...Puffy is cocky but in a fun way - he loves to give you shots of tequila but I wanted the cristal he is always supposed to be drinking - heard from a pretty famous model - that he is kind of small in the package area and a little selfish in the bedroom (wants oral but didn't want to reciprocate)...Carson Daly - very nice and somewhat shy guy...I could tell you about tons of celebrities and atheletes who do some wild and crazy shit at private industry parties w/no papparazzi access...I must say Grant Hill is probably more like his image than anyone celebrity or athelete I have ever met or partied with...I mean we and some others were at a strip club and he didn't even want to kind of look at the women and sipped on the same beer all night...A friend of mine went to high school w/him...I use to date this model from LA and she was really into the industry scene so I have met some really cool people...Sorry to get off he subject...

13. naughty

Gold Member

Pene,

Thanks for the 411.Well most of the guys you mentioned pretty much exude what you are verifying.

Knight,

Unfortunately most of the things you have brought up are part of what black men have to or have had to deal with in their interactions with people.The mythology of Black men being sexual animals has had some very interesting results. Some men have used it to their advantage and taken people up on the curiosity, while others find it totally offensive and have gone out of their way to show themselves to be much more than a male body part.But them there are similar great lover myths about Italians, Greeks. etc. I think from this board we all know by now that size is not necessarily a racial characteristic. I also think becuase of the hype built up by the hip hop culture the concept of extreme black male sexuality has once again come to the fore front.But if you look at the entire culture, it is one of extremes.Much of it may have to do with it being a youth culture and the fact that rap came out of the Jamaican toasting tradition of verbal one-upsmanship. So everything is very "my dog is bigger than your dog". the bling ,the cars. the women, everything! But as we know no culture is monolithic.

Naughty

14. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Preach Naughty...I really like intelligent women...You hit on a lot of points that I really wanted to make but chose not to because I was already coming off as a know it all...But I really didn't want to come off I like I was giving a lecture about what is like to be a black man...And I am not mad or blame any race for anything I might experience negatively racially...Actually with my mind set - I kind of distance myself from a lot of my black peers...I think my traveling and get out in the world gave me a better perspective on the big picture...

Hey I admit that I was really into the hip hop culture a couple of years ago...But w/personal growth - I found other things that interest my musical taste...Now really into more clubby, dance, electronic type music and my friends have become more diverse...But don't get me wrong I still like my Fifty and Jay-Z...

And Knight - she hit on some of the other stereotypes - like how about the hot blooded Latin Lover...And I do know a lot of Latin guys that totally take advantage but others that try to avoid and distance themselves from so they feel like they are more accepted by whites...All men and women are created equal...Another philosphy I live by...

Funny thing - all my friends are so cool and never felt any kind of prejudice or any issues that would make me feel comfortable...Most of the times when we are out the thought to myself of race never comes to my mind - like I almost forget that I am black...I hope you guys get what I am saying...Because I am definitely proud to be a black man (no regrets at all)...

15. jonb

Gold Member

I don't think the cuckolding fantasy has much to do with race, but if it does, usually, it's "the poorer the better". (The best Indian character on network TV even has a son by his friend's wife. Actually, he's the only Indian character on network TV, so he wins that category by default.) I once actually saw a soap opera where this white girl cheated on her mulatto boyfriend with a white guy. But the white guy in question had a record. (Don't worry; a couple seasons later, her new boyfriend cheated on her.)

Personally, I think the cuckolding fantasy has more to do with class than race. For the bourgeois man, it's the fact that a lower-class man with an upper-class woman is so offensive. For the bourgeois woman, it's the power over the proletarian man. For the proletarian man, it's the chance to stick it to the Man.

16. naughty

Gold Member

Jonb,

You have touched on some of the darker sides of inter cultural or socioeconomic dating. I have had guys who grew up in the "hood" tell me that I needed a real man to keep me honest. I know that they are suffering under the delusion that all of one cultural group are monolithic but then that takes away personal preference, personality, education and a whole variety of other variables that get tossed into the mix. NO, I have never dated a guy from the hood . It isnt because I look down on them but because in many ways we have nothing in common and many times I get approached with an attitude a mile long bordering on major surly. That may be a turn on for some, but for me that isnt my thing. At work I am in connecting offices with two men one is white and grew up in the suburbs and the other is black and grew up in the hood.The black guy married a woman who resembles me in many ways. He has a hard time understanding her quite often and accuses her of putting on airs and not being for real. I have had to help his mind out .He was attracted to just those qualities but feels hard pressed to be able to live with them. On the other hand the white guy and I have backgrounds that are very similar and have a great deal to talk about. He often can start the sentence and I can finish it. We have mutual cultural references. So ...why someone gets together can be complex.

Naughty

17. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

To add my 2 cents too...I've told Naughty that I have a very great friend who happens to be a white guy who probably is the only white person who totally got it...I mean I didn't know his family structure for awhile because it was never an issue but I had to ask how and why we related so well when we had discussions about anything (race and stupid shit)...Turns out he told me that his real dad who was white left his mum when he was 2 or 3 and she married a black man when he was 4...He calls this guy his dad raised him - taught him to be a man...He said they lived in the hood and he had to fight and take alot of arse whippings...He said his dad even was on drugs at one time and he has gone and dragged him out of drug environments...His first girlfriends were black girls...He talks about all his cousins and family member and how close they are (and they are all black)...

This guy kind of surprised me because - you would have never known any this if you knew him...He is a very genuine, sensitive, caring, friendly and real person and I would have personally been mad at the world if I went through some of the stuff he has dealt with...He was raised to not see color and he does...He actually dates this hot blond right now (so I know he does not have a preference)...Crazy thing this guys is kind of shy too...I mean the guy is like 6'3'', extremely buff and verygood looking and women throw themselves at him but still has insecurity issues I guess...But he is probably one of my favorite peeps in the world...Crazy thing he works in a pretty rough profession and sometimes has to get rough w/individuals and it is so opposite from him outside of work...He is very protective of me too - which I think that is why I like him as a friend even though I don't need to be protected - I am a big guy too (6'3'')...LOL...

18. Blood rose

Blood rose New Member

Well black men are portrayed as "bad boys", or considering the upbringing of the girl, "taboo". This will obviously bring attraction to the girl, mostly suburban white women. The problem is, like Pene said, they are treated like an object. The women see black and think the guy is a hood, or mugged someone. Giving him that bad boy image. But this isn't to say black men aren't attractive, because that would just be ludicrous. I'm sure the man also has to be attractive regardless. But then again you can ask black men why they find "white pussy" so attractive? Some say for a sign of success(due to colonialism/slavery and perception that white is more beautiful, as in the book "Black Skin, White Masks") or a trophy. Even others say a sign of revenge. A interracial match made in heaven? I go to a predominantly black school (about 60%) and I hear young black kids straight out and say "where are all the white women at?". Funny how the world works.

19. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

True...Yeah - the media and hollywood keeps that image of black men alive...That is why I like shows like (Kevin Hill) - those are the type of black guys I know and show a more positive side...I find beautiful women in all races...I mean you just got some women who beauty who goes beyond race...And a lot of times it goes beyond beauty for me like a womans personality or style or just the way she carries herself...But I have known a lot of black guys that only date white women and have some serious issues w/their own race...But they say most people prefer to date someone like their mother so maybe that is where preference sort of comes from...

And I know this friend of mine who is white and only will date Asian girls exclusively and his parents have issues w/that...And I personally don't get the guys or girls who exclusively only dates one race that is different from there own...
    I actually know about 3 or 4 white friends that exclusively only date asian girls...The world is just to interesting to be so exclusive...One friend in particular - we talk about it all the time - I think he has some insecurity issues and says that Asian girls only approach him and white girls do not...That is a lie too because the guy is not bad looking at all and white girls always ask me or try to talk to him...But he only gets really excited or will only approach an Asian girl...Does anyone else think that it is a little unusual...Personally I don't think I would feel comfortable dating someone if I found out they are of a different race and only dated black men exclusively...

All the guys and girls I hang out with all date multi-racial and we all hang in the same circles which can cause over lap...But we are Black, Asian, Latino, White, Middle Eastern and we have no issues...I use to know a lot of closed minded individuals (white guys) who would not date a white girl after she had dated a black guy...

20. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, another guy responding instead of a girl, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents about the opposite situation of a white male being with black women (and women of other races.)

I've enjoy feminine beauty in whatever form it comes in. ;) Of my 6 lovers, 2 were white, 2 were black, 1 was asian, and 1 was hispanic. Those are broad categories as one of the 'black' women was Dominican, but did not look 'hispanic' at all. The other was a 'mutt' (in only the best sense!) part black, white, and various parts of other groups. In every case, race was not an issue, as I was attracted to the woman for who she was (and yes, her beauty), not her her racial characteristics.

There was another thread a while back about what celebs we would 'do'. My list included women from many different racial backgrounds.

Back on topic: I would hope that any woman going after a black man is doing so because she is interested in him as a man, and not because of any 'sterotype' or 'taboo'.

LapDog :p

Draft saved Draft deleted